Mortal kombat : Cassie x male reader x jacqui (lemon)

Start from the beginning

Cassie felt you moving so she looked at your face seeing you looked a little akward so she looked better seeing that you were trying to hide your erection by pressing your legs together all she still could tell what was going on probaly her vault.

She smirked blushing softly nuzzeling into you pressing her breasts harder against your side teasing you doing a good job in hiding it.

She patted Jacqui arm so the girl looked at her bestfriend with a raised eyebrow seeing the blond girl rub her boobs against your side then nodded down so that Jacqui noticed the same thing as her.

Jacqui blushed a little too all she moved a little that she pressed her chest against your other side also since teasing you was one of the favorites things they did.

Cassie : your okay (y/n) you look uncomfortable
(Y/n) : oh i am fine really

Jacqui : we know what your trying to hide
(Y/n) : i-i am sorry its....

Cassie : its okay we don't mind.
Jacqui : its just natural when we press against you.

Cassie : yeah..... who says we skip the movie and start to have real fun,

Cassie smirked placing a hand on your crotch rubbing it through your pants making you groan Jacqui shutted the TV off leaving you all in the darkness for your 'fun'. Lucky for you they knew you throught they were attractive but now after a few amazing days and dates they wanted to show you how much they loved you.

Cassie continue rubbing it through your pants as Jacqui was kissing/biting/licking your neck running a hand over your chest which you let happen not thinking about stopping this.

Cassie pulled your pants off putting you in your boxers thats when Jacqui started rubbing your crotch still kissing your neck with Cassie joining in kissing the other side rubbing her hand over your chest.

Cassie pulled back having left a few red spots on your neck all she was more interested hiding inside your boxers so she pulled them off showing your member as hard as could be. She smirked taking it in her hand pumping you licking her lips making you moan off the feeling of Cassie warm hand rubbing your cock When Jacqui made you face her kissing you full on the lips slipping her tongue through your lips exploring your mouth.

You forced Jacqui tongue back into her own mouth placing one of your hand ontop of Cassie head who leaned down so close to your dick you could feel Cassie breath on your dick just before she gave the tip a slow lick making you moan louder pushing her a little down so her lips were on your tip.

You moaned when Cassie started licking your cock all over tip and base slowy savoring the tase until she took the tip in her mouth sucking on it then lowered down taking 2 inches in her mouth to lick and suck slowy bobbing her head up and down. Jacqui pulled back from you pecking your lips before moving back taking her top off leaving her in her bra containing her nicely rounded and sized greatly.

Jacqui smirked moving back to you rubbing her breasts on your arms slowy, she used one hand to place it ontop of yours onCassie head to push her bestfriend so that Cassie nearly took your entire dick in her mouth bobbing up and down. You moaned keeping one hand on Cassie head to help her up and down while using the other to try to unclip Jacqui bra all with one hand it wasn't easy so Jacqui helped you.

She ripped her own bra off leaving her breasts bare infront of you with her nipples stiff, she  oved your head so that it was infront of her breast. You smirked giving both her nipples a lick feeling Jacqui shiver you took one nipple in your mouth suvking on it pleasuring Jacqui who slipped her pants off to have better access to her soaked clit.