17

Shawn's pov

I grabbed my leather jacket and walked out of my classroom to my car.

I found Anna patiently waiting by my car looking nervous.

I opened the passenger door for her and helped her in then I climed in the car.

I noticed that Anastasia was being super quiet.

I wonder what's wrong she's never quiet.

I looked over at her. "Anna, muffin what's wrong?" I asked.

"Shawn, I have to tell you something can you please pull over?" she replied.

"Yeah," I replied pulling over.

"So what's wrong?" I asked again.

"Shawn you know Jake right? You have him for 4th period too," she asked.

"Jake Anderson?" I asked.

Oh no! What the fuck did he do to my poor muffin!

"Yes," she replied softly.

"What happened? Did he do something to you? Oh my god I swear if he hurt you I'm going to kill him!" I said getting worried.

"Well you see, he walked up to me after I walked out of the classroom and I ignored him because I usually do, then he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and of course I said no, but then he showed me a picture," she started saying.

"What picture?" I asked.

"Shawn, he has pictures," she said in a quiet voice.

"Pictures of what?!" I asked getting aggravated.

"He has pictures on his phone. Hundreds of pictures of you and me kissing after class," she replied.

Fuck! Fuck noo!

I punched the steering wheel super angrily.

"I'm so stupid! This would have never happened if I weren't here. Anastasia this is my fault I'm so sorry," I said frustrated and nervous.

"It's not your fault and that's not all that happened. He also threatend to show the pictures to the principal and to the police if I didn't accept to be his girlfriend and since I love you with all my heart... I said yes," she told me, tears rolling down her cheeks.

 I said yes," she told me, tears rolling down her cheeks

"Anna, baby it's alright. It's going to be okay. I promise," I told her hugging her and wiping off her tears. I kissed her on her forehead.

"I hate what I'm about to say, but I know how to fix this, the only problem is that you have to play along his game if you can. I know it's too much to ask, but I need time to fix things," I said angry for even considering this as an idea instead of just fucking killing Jake.

I took her home after a bunch of cuddles and kisses.

"Good night Anastasia, I love you muffin." I kissed her and walked over to my house.

That night I couldn't sleep. I spent the whole night thinking about ways that I could kill Jake without anyone knowing and how I was going to fix this.

I love Anastasia and if anyone where to hurt her or touch her in any way I was going to kill them. Jake Anderson I'm coming for you!