5

So that no one gets confused this is Shawn's pov of what happened in the previous chapter.

Shawn's pov

After my meeting with Mr.Wood, I started walking to my classroom. The whole way there I couldn't stop thinking about Anna. She is so god damn beautiful. I wanted her so badly. She's perfect for me, I know she is. I felt myself flush and looked down. Yup definitely a boner. FUCK!
I sped walked to the nearest bathroom. 

******

9:05am

My class starts in 10 minutes. I walked to my classroom, but was stop when Mr. Wood's voice calls my name. 

"Shawn," he says walking next to me, "Thank you for being here. If it weren't for you, our seniors wouldn't have an English teacher." 

"No problem Mr. Wood, I'm happy to be here," I replied as we walked to my class.

*bell rings*

I walked into my classroom to see some students already there  and went to the board writing my name in big bold letters as my students entered the classroom.

*bell rings*

"Good morning class I am your AP English teacher welcome to my class. Today I will..." I faced my class and stopped mid sentence. She was sitting right there in plain view.
Anastasia, my Anastasia was my student!!

I cleared my throat.
"I'm sorry. As I was saying today I will give you the syllabus for my class please turn it in to me tomorrow and I also wanted to inform you that the book we will be reading this year is Romeo and Juliet." I went to my desk and picked up a box of Romeo and Juliet book copies.

"Please come and grab a copy of the book and I believe that is it for today. The only homework you have will be to read the first 3 chapters and write down your favorite quote and why it is your favorite." I said stating at Anastasia the whole time I was saying this. She stared and looked away. God she must think I'm a creep. I looked away when the bell rang signaling the end of class.

*bell rings*

I watched my students file out of class. Anastasia was still packing up her things when the last student left class, leaving us alone.

"Anastasia may I speak to you for a minute?" I found myself asking.

"Yeah sure. Did I do something wrong?" her angelic voice replied.

She has big green eyes and cute plump lips. Her brown curly hair cascades down her back. She's just so perfect. It's so hard for me not to lean in and kiss her.

"No you were great. I wanted to thank you again for earlier. Thanks to you I made it to the principal's s office on time and I didn't start off with a bad reputation." I said.

"You're welcome." she tried to hide her beautiful smile by looking down.

"Anastasia please don't hide your beautiful smile it brings out all of your beauty." I said before I could stop myself. Shit now she's really going to think I'm a pedophile. Stupid Idiot!

She started blushing. I made her blush!

"Thanks Mr.Mendes I should get going." she said.

"Oh Anna please call me Shawn." I said as I headed towards the door.

I can't wait till she's in my arms.