7

Shawn's pov

Once we arrived at the hospital, Anna was rushed inside and there were doctors everywhere. Anna was hooked up to a bunch of machines and then she was rushed to a room. I began following her, but a nurse stopped me.

"I'm sorry sir, but only the parents are allowed in." the thin brunette said.

"But I...I.."

"Hi I am here for Anastasia Grey!" a thin middle aged woman with golden brown hair and light blue eyes yelled anxiously, out of breath.

"And you are related to her how?" the nurse asked in a bitchy tone. This nurse is getting really annoying.

"I am her aunt, Julie." the woman named Julie replied.

"Where are Anastasia's parents?"the nurse responded.

"She doesn't have any. I am the closest thing to a parents she has. Now are you going to let me see my niece," Julie sounded angry.

"Yes." the nurse said taking a few steps back clearly afraid.

"Hey. Ms.Grey can I go see Anastasia as well?" I asked.

"Who are you?" she asked, staring me up and down.

"My name is Shawn, Shawn Mendes. I was the one who found Anastasia. I replied careful not to give too much information.

"Then yes of course you can come."

"Thank you very much." we started walking to Anna's room in silence.

"How old are you Shawn?" Julie asked me.

"22."

"Wow you are so young and handsome too," she responded.

"Thanks," I laughed.

When we finally made it to the room, I held the door opened for Julie.

"Ladies first."

"Why thank you."

We went inside the room. The first thing I saw was my beautiful Anna in a small hospital bed attached to a bunch of machines. I got closer to her, too check on her. She was sound asleep. Wow even when she's sleeping she is beautiful.

Julie stayed for an hour and then left, since it was getting late, but I told her I wanted to stay. So I did.

After an hour and a half Anna started to stir and she sat up.

"Hey Anna." I said.

"Hey Shawn." she said softly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine now that your here," she replied smiling.

"What happened?" she asked.

I explained what happened to her.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Yeah. I' m just happy you're okay," I replied smiling.

"I must go it's very late. I'm sorry. I'll come to visit everyday, I promise, but I must go now love," I told her and kissed her on the forehead.

I started walking away, when I heard a small whisper.

"Thank you shawn."