12

Anastasia's pov

When Shawn dropped me off at home, I headed straight to my room and took a shower, smiling like an idiot the whole time. 

After taking a long hot shower, I put on some grey sweats and a loose black t- shirt and then I headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. I grabbed my water and walked back upstairs. I stayed there for a while sitting on my bed, drinking water, after 5 minutes of just sitting, my phone vibrated.

Shawn: Hey honey, I had a really great time today.

OMG! He called me honey! And he had a Great Time!

Me: yeah me too. I really wish we could spend more time together and see each other.

Shawn: we see each other all the time at school. I'm your teacher remember.

Why must he keep on mentioning he's my teacher?

Me: yeah but you know what I mean.

Shawn: yeah, goodnight love, sweet dreams.

Me: Thanks baby, goodnight to you too.

Shawn: wait look out your window.

I got up from my bed and looked outside of my window. What I saw next made me super happy and surprised. Shawn was next door shirtless, sticking his head out of the window making a heart with his hands and blowing kisses at me.
I did it back to him. Is it getting hot in here?Those are some sexy abs!

I quickly got my phone and started texting.

Me: You live next door?!?

Shawn: Yes, I moved in yesterday night.

Shawn: I wanted to be closer to you.

Me: Awww you're so adorable.

Shawn: Adorable? Don't you mean sexy?

I looked at him through my window to see him smiling. I turned to my bed, grabbed a pillow and threw it out of  my window, aiming at Shawn's head. Bullseye! The pillow smacked in that sexy face of his. 

"What was that for?!" I heard him yell.

"Shhhh. You'll wake up the whole neighborhood with your loud ass!" I yell back, "And cause you deserved it!"

"Anna, honey, you know you want my ass," he replied turning around to show me his ass. 

I laughed, shaking my head, "I hate you!"

"You love me and you know it Anastasia Grey!" 

"Or do I?" I replied with a thinking face.

"Anastasia Grey, admit it, you want me  and love me," he responded. 

"Goodnight Shawn!" I replied, slowly closing my window.

"No I love you?" he asked, his lip quivering.

"Nope!" I yelled back.

He gasped, beginning to turn around, away from the window.

"I fucking love you Sexy Abs!" I quickly yelled to him.

"I love you too Anna!" I he yelled back. We smiled at each other and blew kisses then turned around and went to sleep.

That night I slept like a baby and dreamt of Shawn.