11

Anastasia's pov

Shawn stopped his car in front of a very fancy and expensive looking restaurant.

"This looks expensive Shawn," I said.

 "I wanted the best for you," he replied.

He's so sweet.

He got out of the car and walked towards the passenger side of the car. He opened the door for me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go," he said and we started walking towards the restaurant La Bella Italiana.

The inside of the restaurant was beautiful. A middle aged waiter came towards us.

"How many?" the waiter asked.

"Table for two please," Shawn replied politely.

The waiter led us to our table and gave us the menu. I looked at it and everything sounded delicious, but it was also expensive. I'm pretty sure that teachers don't get paid much, so I got the cheapest thing on the menu.

"Wow everything sounds delicious," I said.

When the waiter came back, he took our orders. I got a chicken fettuccine and Shawn got a steak Pizzaiola.

"Anna you shouldn't of gotten the cheapest meal, I would be honored to pay for your food. No matter the price," he said.

Aww he is such a gentleman.

Shawn started talking while we waited for the food.

"Anatasia would you be my girlfriend?" he asked me while holding my hands.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

"I'd love to, but you're still my teacher." STUPID YOU SHOULD'VE JUST SAID YES!

"I can quit. I'll quit for you. I'll quit for us," he said.

"But you love being a teacher," I said. Why didn't I just say yes?!

"That's true, but I don't care,"he said.

"Please don't quit Shawn," I said.

"How about we date in secrecy until you graduate and I'm not your teacher anymore," he replied.

"That's a great idea. Yes that could work," I said smiling.

"Umm Anna? You have some oregano on your tooth," Shawn said with a poker face.

SHIT!! Why'd I open my mouth? Why'd he have to see? This is so embarrassing. 

I could feel my face heat up and covered my mouth with my napkin.

"Just kidding!" he chuckled. "Sorry, I know I'm an ass."

"Just when I was thinking you were a sweet gentleman," I replied with a frown on my face, trying not to laugh."

"I am a gentleman," he responded pretending to be shocked, with a hand over his heart.

I smacked his arm playfully and smiled. He smiled too, then turned serious.

"So, Anastasia Grey will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

"Yes Shawn, I'll be your girlfriend," I replied happily.

The waiter came by again with our food. We ate and when we finished, Shawn paid and took me outside. He looked down at his watch on his wrist.

"Anna we have an hour to get back, but before we go back I wanted to try something," he said and opened the passenger side of the car and helped me in. Then he went to his side and did the same for himself.

Once we were in the car. Shawn leaned towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back. His tongue begged for entrance and I granted it. We kissed passionately for what seemed like hours. Finally, he broke the kiss giving us time to breathe.

"Wow!" he exclaimed with a cute, shy smile.

"That was amazing," I  said, out of breath.

"Yes. It was," he replied, "Ready?" I pecked his lips once more and nodded.

He turned on the car, then we headed home.