10

This is Shawn's pov for the previous chapter. Sorry about that. I might do it a lot throughout the whole book.

Shawn's pov

I walked up the front steps of Anastasia's house. I can't believe I'm going to do this. I rang the door bell and waited patiently for the door to open. Why am I doing this I'm her teacher, if I start running now she'll never know I was here. I started backing away from the door slowly, but I stopped when the door opened and Ms.Grey let me in.

"Hello Shawn Anna will be down in a minute," she said kindly offering me a glass of water.

"Thank you," I said taking the glass.

I heard footsteps near the stairway and saw Anna trying to get down. That stupid cast isn't helping her. Ugh I wish I could've gotten to her faster. If only I ran a bit faster and pushed her out of the car's way. It should've been me! Anna's scream broke me out of my thoughts. I saw Anna falling and ran quickly to help her. I caught her before she hit the ground. Her face was only inches away. If only I could lean down and kiss her pink lips.

"I got you." I said helping her down the stairs.

"Thanks Shawn." she whispered seductively in my ear and I felt myself shiver.

"Ms.Grey is it okay with you if I take Anastasia out to dinner?" I asked.

"Of course you can. Just be careful. Shawn please take care of her and be here by 11:30pm."

I checked the time.

8:30pm

Perfect.

"You don't have to worry Ms.Grey I will have her here on time. Thank you." I held out the front door for Anna.

"After you Anna." I said. We walked out and I helped her into my car.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, besides I think you look perfect,"
I said, flashing her smile.

"Not with this huge leg brace holding me down," she retorted.

"Amazing isn't it? How you can look so stunning even with a huge cast on your leg," I replied, making her blush.

"Were are we going Shawn?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"I'm taking you an hour away to a beautiful and amazing restaurant."

"Why are we going an hour away?" she asked.

"So that no one we know sees us," I said, "Remember I'm still your teacher." Although I want to be more.

"Oh yes I forgot. Sorry Mr. Mendes."

I held out my hand out for her, she grabbed it and with that we were driving away into the beautiful sunset with our hands intertwined.