6

Anastasia's pov

I was walking towards the parkinglot of the school thinking about how weird that conversation with Mr.Mendes was. He said I was pretty. No he said I was beautiful. He said to call him Shawn. Ahhh Shawn what a beautiful name.

"Anna watch out!" someone yelled. I looked up and saw a car speeding towards me. I had no time to react. Everything was going in slow motion and the last thing I know, I feel pain all over my body. I start seeing black spots in my vison, the last thing I saw was Shawn running towards me. Then everything went black.

Shawn's pov

I was coming out of my classroom walking towards my car. As I made my way through the parking lot I saw a black car speed into the lot. What a crazy person. I hope no one gets in their way. I kept on walking when I see Anna in the way of the car. She was seconds away from getting hit.

"Anna watch out!" I yelled with all my might.
I started running as fast as I could towards Anastasia, but I was too late. She was hit. I ran faster than ever before. When I got to her I took her pulse. I found it. Thank god she's alive. I didn't even know her for long, yet I still cared for her well being. I felt so connected to her even though before today I didn't even know she existed. I wish I knew her for longer.

"Someone help me!!" I yelled.

People crowded around us. I dialed 911 and told them what happened. The pincipal, Mr.Wood called her parents. When the ambulance arrived I didn't hesitate to jump in the ambulance with Anastasia.

"Don't worry you're going to be okay." I wisphered.

I wish I could tell her that I loved her, but it was too soon and she was unconscious.