9

Anastasia's pov

I stayed in the hospital for a whole week and everyday Shawn would come. We would talk, laugh, and unfortunately, he also brought homework. Oh well, that's what happens when you try dating your teacher. Keyword being "try." I wish he would ask me out already.

"Anna get down here quick. Shawn just arrived!" My aunt Julied yelled. Shit he didn't tell me he was coming.

I got off of my bed, the pain in my leg unbearable, and tried to walk to my closet, then to my vanity, but my cast made it hard for me to walk. Stupid crazy driver broke my leg. I put on some blue jeans, struggling to put my broken leg through, a black shirt and my black converse. I decided to leave my hair down and I put on light makeup.

"Anna hurry up!" my aunt yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I checked my reflection in the mirror. Perfect. I tried unsuccessfully to walk down the stairs and tripped. I closed my eyes and waited for my body to fall down but instead of a hard floor I fell onto big strong arms. I opened my eyes to a smiling Shawn.

"I got you." he said helping me down the stairs.

"Thanks Mr. Mendes." I whispered in his ear.

"Ms. Grey is it okay with you if I take Anastasia out to dinner?" Shawn asked.

"Of course you can. Just be careful. Shawn please take care of her and be here by 11:30pm."

I checked the time.

8:30pm

I wonder why she's letting us be out late. Well it doesn't really matter. I get to spend more time with Shawn. I'm super glad that aunt Julie doesn't know that Shawn is my teacher. That would be a huge problem.

"You don't have to worry Ms.Grey I will have her here on time. Thank you," he held out the front door for me.

"After you Anna," he said. We walked out and he led me to a pretty red convertible mustang. He held the passanger door for me and helped me in. After that we drove off.

"You should've told me we were going to eat out. I would've dressed better," I said.

"I wanted it to be a surprise, besides I think you look perfect,"
He said and I felt myself blushing.

"Not with this huge leg brace holding me down," I retorted.

"Amazing isn't it? How you can look so stunning even with a huge cast on your leg," he replied and I felt myself blush.

"Were are we going Shawn?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"I'm taking you an hour away to a beautiful and amazing restaurant."

"Why are we going an hour away?" I asked.

"So that no one we know sees us," he said, "Remember I'm still your teacher."

"Oh yes I forgot. Sorry Mr.Mendes."

He held out his empty hand to me, I grabbed it and with that we were driving away into the beautiful sunset with our hands intertwined.