Chapter 18: Revenge

Dana POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Thanks mom and dad for taking me out to the movies!" I said. "No problem son!" My dad says as we walk out. My mom and dad hold my hands as we walk through the night. "That was the best movie ev-" I was stopped by a man with a gun.

"Look what we have hear Will. You have a nice family. You know you still owe me big. So give me the money and no one gets hurt. Now! Or I will shoot." This guy has a brown shaggy beard, shaggy clothes and isn't that tall. Maybe 5'11. My dad tries to calm the man. "Please, just go. We will talk later. Just don't hurt my family." I let out a small cry.

"Aw! It's ok little boy, daddy won't get hurt." He laughs. "John, you have to give me time! Please!" My dad cries out to him. "No can do, I waited for a long time. Now I'm ending it!" John shoots my dad. "Will!!!!" My mom runs to my dad. "You two are ne-" holding the gun to me. I saw cops and ambulience come out of nowhere and take john and my dad away. "I will get you both!" John tries to get out of the cops grips. My mom cries out in pain.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I open the door to see John. John Green and two other big men. The guy who shot my parents. I close the door quickly so they won't come in and locked it. I look through the door hole and no one was there. Probably my mind playing tricks on me. I just need to relax.

Leah POV

"Us girls are going to get food. What do you boys want?" Katy gets pen and paper. "I was thinking Chinese food?" Dalton comes through the kitchen. "Great! Now I want Chinese." Will whinies in the living room. "Ok! We will be right back! Behave and don't reck the house!" I act like their mothers. "This is my house! I can do what I want!" Dana says cocky.

I drive us to the nearest place and as I drive by, a creepy guy mouth something "revenge". I shook it off and drive. We pick up and and I volunteer to get the food. I order and wait. "Why hello there beautiful, why you all alone?" It's that creepy guy. "What do you want." I'm scared.

"I came in town to say hello to old friends of mine. And I think I just found the right one." He grabs my arm and I try to pull away but he is too strong. "Let me go!" I scream and he drags me to his car.