Chapter 6: Trust? Part three

Leah POV

I decided to take a jog, it's good to see the outside since I have been in the hospital for about three days. I just have to be careful, I can't get mad or my blood pressure will rise and I will have to go back. All my friends visited me and gave me bears and balloons, except for Dana. I haven't seen him since three days ago. Weird? But the doctor was nice enough to kick me out. But hey, I got a sticker!

As I'm halfway down the street, looking probably a hot mess, I see one of Baylee's demons Stacie. Believe it of not, she's the good one if the group. Stacie just follows Baylee and just stands there. "Hey your Dana's girl right?" She looks uncertain. "Yes. Why?" I wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Then why was Dana and Baylee making out and going to Baylee's house?" I laugh. "Dana changed. He wouldn't do that!" She takes out her phone and shows me pictures of them. "I got to go, bye!" I stand in place, not moving a muscle. I run home take a shower and scream.

My sisters and brother came in and checked on me. "You ok Leah?" Quin walks in with a happy face. "I hate boys!" I almost cried. "Me too." Ashley and Abbie said unison. "Who is he? I will beat him up!" I love my family. I don't know what I would do with out them. We walk downstairs and eat.

My phone rings and it's Gabe. He told me to meet at the mall to hang out. I get ready and go. I kiss my family goodbye and walk out the door

I meet him at the food court, "Hey, how you feeling?" I love his smile. It's like a refreshing in my life, no Dana! I'm still mad, but it's a me and Gabe day. "I'm doing better, just bruises and stitches." We walk to Hollister and grab some shorts and shirts.

It's past two hours and we go to an ice cream shop. "Can we have two chocolate ice cream cones please?" We go sit in the back. "So how are you and Dana?" I look down, "Not too good. Can you keep a secret?" He nods. "He was seen with Baylee kissing and," I almost cry.

"No need to say anything else love, if he can't treat you like your the princess then leave. Your an amazing girl, I don't know anyone else that can be exactly like you. Your very beautiful! I would kill to be yours. Your brave, nice, kind, should I go on! If he can't see that then he is blinded. Very!" I stare at him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't see you hurt." I bring him closer and I hug him so tight. "No one has ever told me that. Not even Dana. Thank you" I kiss his cheek and we go home. It was a silent drive. "Thank you for everything today. You made my day better!" I laugh.

"No problem! And I will see you in a couple months?" WHAT?!?! "Why?" I looked sad again. "For the tour. If you want to come I can ask my manager!!" I scream and give Gabe a huge hug. "Yes!!" I run in my bed and fall asleep.

Authors note: hey!!! Was this better? Vote and comment what you think will happen to Leah and Gabe!? And also share with others!! Let's get this story to the top:) love you!!