Chapter 11: Back together or nahh

Still Dana POV

I call the boys to meet me at my house @ 7:00. I'm nervious actually, it's like I'm meeting new people. Weird? I clean my room and get ready for them to come over.

"Hey gu-" I get tackled by a happy Will. "I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I WENT CRAZY AND I CRIED ALL NIGHT!! I love you man!!" I cry into his arms, he does too. I let go to to see everyone else crying. "Dude, I thought you died!" Dalton screams. "We have something to tell you, by we I mean Gabe." Cole gives Gabe a stern look. "You might want to take this out side"

Me and Gabe go outside. "First of all, I missed you so much and I'm sorry." I'm confused. "For what?"

Gabe POV

I can't say it! It will break up the band for good! "For never calling you! I was really worried."

Dana POV

That was weird? "Oh ok!" We hugged and went back inside. "Hey guys! So you forgive each other like that?" Dalton gives us a weird look. "Yep! I have to go, my mom wants me for dinner. Bye guys!" Gabe runs out the door. The rest of the boys stay with me and hangout.

"So what did Gabe say?" They look at me like girls getting presents. " he said he forgot to call me. And he was really worried" I eat my chips and sit on my bed. "He didn't say anything else, like sorry for stealing yo girl?" I spit out my drink. "WHAT?!?!"

I am pissed now. "Yea, that's why Leah's been gona all the time, that's why she's been not be able to talk to you. He wanted you to feel the same way as you did." That little fucker. "I have to go." No one steals my girl away for me and to get away with it. "Where are you going?" Cole's trying to hold me back. "To see Gabe"

Leah POV

I get to go home, and I go to my bed and take an hour nap.

~~~Dream~~~

Gabe runs towards me "Don't trust Dana, he will ruin you! Don't trust a bad boy. Trust me!"

~~~End of dream~~~

I wake up to someone coming in my room. It's Gabe? Then I see a rope and tape. Then darkness.

Gabe POV

I need to take Leah away. If I can't have her no one can.

Authors note: DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!! Who would of thought that Gabe would do this?? Hope you liked this one❤️❤️