Chapter 13: Dalton and Kaylin

Kaylin POV

I wake up to see Dalton making breakfast. "Good morning babe!" His voice is so sexy in the morning! "Good morning!" I kiss him on the cheek. I love our relationship! It's nice and calm! Which I love very much!

Everyone wakes up and we go to the mall. "See ya girls in a little bit!" Cole yells. Us girls go in every store we can go in. "I wonder what Dalton will give you this time?" Leah smirks at me. "I don't know. I just want him!" I smile at her and we walk to the food court and wait.

Dalton POV

I walk into K Jewlers and get Kaylin a promise ring. I want to be with her the rest of my life. I hope she does too!!

Cole POV

I see Dalton buying a ring. "Aren't you too young for marriage? Your only 20!" I look at the ring. I get down on one knee, "will you Dalton Rapattoni, marry me?" I can see the boys coming over. "I do!" Dalton grabs my face and covers it to kiss it.

"Boys! Get a room!!" Dana covers his eyes. We all walk to the food court to see the girls.

Dalton POV

I can do this. I put the box in my pocket. "Kaylin, I love you so much and I can't bare to be apart. Your an amazing girlfriend and I couldn't see me with anyone else!" I put out the ring in front of her. "Will you take this promise ring?"

Kaylin POV

"YES! I love you soo much, yes!" I take the ring and put it on. I kiss him as people record us! I know I'm spending my life with!!!