Chapter 7: Tour Time!!! Part two

Will POV

I get ready to go out with my boys and Leah. I text Lily to see if she's ok, because Lily's great uncle died and I wanted make sure she's ok. I was sad Lily couldn't make the tour but it will be ok. Me and everyone goes to a restruant and eat dinner. Me,Dalton, and Dana on one side and Cole, Leah, and Gabe on the other side. It was an awkward first couple seconds but Gabe steps in.

"So Leah, are you excited to be on an actually tour?!?!" He looks happy today? "Yeah! I never been out of Ohio before so this is cool!" She yawns. But she doesn't look happy. I wonder why? We eat our food and guess who has to pay this time.... I DO!!! Yippie! (That was sarcastic)

Cole POV

When we get back to the hotel, I jump on my bed and call Katy. I miss her so much. But she has to go to her family reunion so she couldn't make it. When she answer her phone, I thought it was an angel. We talked for a good hour, "love you too sweetie! Bye!!" I cry out in joyness.

I walk to the living room and watch tv. I LOVE Adventure Time!!! I watch it all the time!! I'm like addicted to this!!

Dalton POV

I call Kaylin and talk to her a bit. She's at an art convention, maybe she will win!! And by that she did! I love her with all my heart, she makes me happy!! Her voice makes me smile, and I like that. "Love you more!! Bye!!" I walk over to Gabe and play cards.

Gabe POV

I'm still full from the dinner so I play cards with Dalton. "Hey can you keep a secret?" He nods. "So Leah has been sad for a couple of days. I want to make her happy, I'm gonna take her to the movies and maybe get ice cream. I can't see her sad, it's killing me!!" Dalton looks confused.

"Isn't Leah and Dana dating?" I cringe at the word dating. I love Dana, he's my boy! But if he can't treat a girl right he has to get a taste of his own medicine. "No, their taking a break for a while. Dana cheated on Leah and now she doesn't trust him."

"Oh, well good luck!" He gives me a 'this is wrong' smile and walks away. I run over to Leah. "Hey. I want you to go to the movies and maybe go to see 47 Ronin and get ice cream with me??" She hugs me?! "Sure! I will get ready!!" Wow! She gives the best hugs! We both get ready and head out.

Author note: sorry I couldn't wait anymore!! So here it is:)