Chapter 2: Crushing?? No way......

Dana POV:

I sit on twitter tweeting my 5ers what's up and updates on tours while the rest of the boys get ready for the teen party. "Come on guys!! We are gonna be late!!!!" I said running up the stairs. I walk into my room to find four of my bandmates getting ready. Oh yea, I'm in a band with five of my closet friends, mostly my brothers. Gabe, Will, Cole, and Dalton.

"You only want to get a girl then leave with her" Will said jokingly. "Yea, there is no one at this school you haven't gotten to yet" says Gabe. He's the more the serious one but tonight he is more relaxed. "Not that girl Leah though." Dalton says while I help with picking out clothes. "She is a total babe, she's in my history class." Says Cole putting on his lucky tie.

I just roll my eyes and walk to the car. We listen to 'Get lucky' by Daft Punk and Will nudges me through the whole song till we got to the party. The house was full of drinks, smoke, and sweaty people. "I might have to take a long shower when we go home" gabe says smelling the thick air, we all laugh. Gabe is OCD so he's always clean.

Cole and dalton found two girls to dance with, Gabe is at the bar drunk, and me and Will are at the booth. "Hey is that Leah? What she doing here?" Will says suspiciously. "I don't know, should I ask her to dance??" "I bet you twenty that she wouldn't dance with you!" With Will pulling out the money I go to Leah, 'why am I nervious??' I just ignore it and walk to her.

"Hey may I have this dance" I said cocky. "I don't know how to dance, sorry." She looks kind of lonely. "Well then I will have to drag you then would I?" So I dragged her to the dance floor. At first she wouldn't move so I had to help her. After 30 minutes of dancing, her abnoxtious friend pulls her away from me.

No way! I grab Leah's arm "Wait! I need to know your name! I'm Dana" I said "I'm Leah. See ya later!" Her voice was angelic. When she talks it's like I'm lost in a little world. Wait, do I like her?? No way!! I am always known to never love a girl. Maybe I'm tired. So I grab all my friends and leave. But first Will gives me my money. "Told you I would win!!" Waving the money in his face. "Whatever". He says tiredly and grumpy. Then we go to bed, I think of her all night. What's wrong with me!!

Authors note: hey guys! How was it?? I wonder if se sees him again?? ;). Vote and comment!

Follow me on twitter: Lealynn_15

And Instagram: Lealynn_15

I might post one every day to start then grow❤️❤️