Chapter 6: Trust?

Leah POV

It's been about a week when Dana had asked me out. I'm glad we are dating. I really love him, I know I know 'you just met him, you can't love a bad boy' well I disagree. Have you heard of "opposites attracted" even though we are nothing alike, he is the sweetest guy I know, kind of, but I love him and he loves me.

Dana😍♥️: good morning love! I'm gonna pick you up to go to school! See ya in ten!x

God I love his text! It's the little things that makes me go crazy! I get ready and wait for him to pick me up. "Hey, ready to go?" He kisses me on the cheek and walks me to the car. "So how's my princess doing?" He opens my door and takes my hand.

"Good. How's my bad boy doing?" I smile like a child. "I'm doing good actually! You look great today in those yoga pants! Your lucky we are in school." "Well I'm not the easy girl. So you'll have to harder." I laugh to myself as he pouts like a five year old.

I see Jamie and the gang at my locker. "Oooo!! I think Leah got a boyfriend!" Katy jumps on me like a koala bear. "Now look Dana, there's gonna be some rules here, no sex, stay at least six feet away from each other, no kissing anywhere!" And she was stopped by Dana kissing me. "What's next?" He said deviously. Then the bell rings.

Jamie looks like she's gonna explode. "I don't want him near you!!" She's basically screaming at me. "Why?" I'm really confused! "He's horrible and you can't even see it!" Now I'm about to scream. "Why are you not happy for me? You always told me to get a boyfriend, but now I have one and your telling me I need a new one. I thought your my friend." I walk away crying.

When I get home, all I do is cry and go to the bathroom. I know I promised Dana but I can't take it anymore. I cut even deeper than before, it hurts but it feels so good. I put the razor away and clean myself up. Then walk to my room and watch tv.

My phone rings and it's Dana. I ignore it and go to sleep. I dream of Dana and Baylee sleeping together. "Your so good, I'm about to come!" She screams and looks at me "I love you baby!!" I wake up and scream. It felt so real that I cried.

I didn't get sleep last night. But right now I'm pissed, and I don't know why! I wasn't real, it was a dream right?? I get ready and I drive myself to school. My eyes are blurry so I can't see the road. All I see is the truck driving into me. Then BAM I crash and I black out.