Chapter 15: Date night or Disaster?

Dana POV

I think I'm going to ask her to be mine again! So I call her and tell her to meet me at the park that I asked her out the first time! "Boys! Keep the house clean when I'm gone! I have to make something right!" I smirk and walk out the door.

I get to the park and decorate it like last time. Rose pedals and flowers everywhere, lights are hanging arounpd the tree that we carved our initials. Perfect.

Leah POV

I get a call from Dana to meet him at a park. "Girls! I will be back, don't destroy my house!" They all look at me. "Where are you going missy?" I blush. "To see someone!" I rush to the car. I don't know why, but I'm excited!

I look around and it dark. "Hello princess." The lights turn on and it looks like our first date. I see a 5'9, light-skin, perfect chocolate eyed, perfect smile Dana Vaughs. I can't help but blush. "It's just like our first date." I get tears eyed. "Can I tell you something?" He looks love struck and it's adorable.

"I never mean to mess up things." I try to talk. "No. Let me finish." His voice is husky and quiet. "I love you so much, when your were on the hospital," he croaked trying to speak. "And you lost all that blood, I thought I lost half of me. I didn't even know what to say. I was speechless. I want to protectect you! If I loose you, I can't live. I love you, and I can't see myself with anyone else. I cry every night because I lost the only thing I can live with. Please take me back. I promise to be the good person you need."

I see a tear fall on his face and I catch it. "I missed you." I start to cry. "I missed your cuddles, I miss your sweet text, I miss the sweet kisses, I miss my bad boy!" I hug him. He holds me like life depends on it. "Miss my princess."

He lifts my chin to connect our eyes. He leans in, kissing my lips as if it was our last. "I miss this." And kisses me again but more hungry, and bites my bottom lip for entrance. Our tongues move like they were meant to be. We stop to take a breath.

Dana POV

I finally got what I wanted! You don't even know how I miss this. Us! I leaned in and kiss her. "I love you." She looks at me with shining eyes. "Please don't change for me. I don't want to loose my bad boy!" I smirk at her. "Oh really?" She shakes her head. "You never lost me in the first place." I smack her bum.

"Really?" She runs after me. Zaaaammmmmmnnnn! She is fast. "Really!" I run away. She jumps on top of me and I roll on top to show who's top dog.

Leah POV

He is on top on me push up style. "I wish we were in a bedroom right now. There are so many things I want to do with you." His voice is deep and sexy. I shiver at ever word. "Come on" he laughs at my reaction.

He picks me up and walks me to my car. "Wanna get ice cream?" I shake my head. We drive to the nearest ice cream shop. "Can we have two milkshakes please." We walk around downtown and talk. "So how was it being on tour with the guys?" Dana starts the conversation. "Weird. But fun!" I said.

It was silent but a good silence. "I wish we didn't have to break up. I miss being in concerts and having fun with the guys." I look down. It's sad to see him down like this. "But I'm glad I'm with you!" He stops and I pecked his lips. "It's getting late. I will bring you home." I take his hand and take him home.

We walk to the porch to see the boys watching us. "God! Does the boys have to watch us?!" I giggle as Dana flips them off. "Good night my sweet bad boy." I kiss him. Short but affective kiss. "Good night princess." I blush and run to my car.

Dana POV

"How was it?" I give Cole a cheeky smile. "I'm guessing good?" Will pats me on the back. I stare in a daydream. Tonight was perfect, I wish it was everyday. "It was amazing! She took me back!" I scream like a little girl. I am the happiest guy in the world and nothing can break me down!

Me and the boys watch tv, flipping threw the channels till a news report caught my eyes. "A deadly shooting was reported just two minutes ago....their was only one victim that is dead...." I see a picture of the killer and the victim. My face drops as I recognize the people. The boys faces drop. I fall to the floor crying......

Authors note: who do you think the killer and the victim is?? Leave it in the comments!

Decicated to: RockBottum26 for helping me with this idea!! Also follow her and read he incredible stories❤️❤️