Chapter 3: Finally metting him

Leah's POV

It's 7:30 thirty in the morning and I hate waking up. Especially school! I get ready and I grab an apple and my keys to go to school. When i get to my locker I see Kaylin and Jamie already there talking. "Hey guys!" They run to give me hugs.

"Where's Katy?" I say while I'm being crushed. "With her new boyfriend Cole!" Jamie said giddy. "Cole?" I said uncertain. "Isn't he in our history class??" "Yep, they hit it off last night and they really like each other!"

Kaylin says happily, "And I met Dalton, he is soo cute I hope he asks me out soon!!!" "Jamie? Did you find anyone??" I said not leaving her out. "Yes I did, her name is Gabbie. She is soo sexy and a good kisser!" Every one has a boy/girlfriend and there is me, miss lonely chick.

We all go to social studies class and "sit" in our assigned seats, but that doesn't happen. Katy sits with Cole, Kaylin sits with Dalton, Jamie sits next to Gaby, and again I sit alone with no one next to me, great.

Then Mr. Boom talks to us like we actually care. "Class we got a new student today." I look up and I see him..... "Introduce your self young man" "I'm Dana Vaughns" Mr. Boom looks around to see if there is any spots open.

"Go sit next to Leah, she's smart so you can get updates from her if you like." It's actually true, I have a A+ in this class. "Cool" then he walks to sit next to me. I probably look like a tomato when he looks at me. "Hey, weren't you at the party last night?" He says. I swear if he wasn't a bad boy I would tell him how much I love him.

"Yea, good memory!" 'Good memory? Really Leah' I mentally slap my face. "Haha, I guess so!" Then classes ended early today so I ran out of school. I felt so stupid today, what will he think of me now. Probably 'she's stupid, ugly, or all the above'.

I decided to walk home today, my house isn't far away so I'm ok. When I was half way home I see someone's shadow. I almost run but I feel strong hands grab me and I turn around to see Dana. His beautiful eyes stare into my soul.

"Hey, why did you run away from me??" He says cocky. I can't even speak. 'Speak already Leah!!' "Well it looked like someone was gonna kill me! What do you want anyway??" I said trying to get away from his tight grip. "I saw you alone so I wanted to walk with you." And how is he a bad boy?? "Sure I'm just walking home."

We were walking almost to my house and I see the devil Baylee and her little demons walking towards us. "Hey Dana! Why are you with that?" She points at me disgusted. I try not to cry but suddenly I get mad and almost cry. She is the reason I cut and starve my self, she is the bully that bullied me from second grade to now.

"Leave her alone and go away!" Dana balling up his fist. Why is he so angry?? "Fine, don't forget, you owe me still." And with a snap her and her friends leave. I can't contain it, I run home crying leaving Dana alone outside.

I run upstairs and grab my razor. Slice slice slice, my wrist is covered in blood. I grab a towel and dry my self off and sit on the couch watching Spongebob. Then I hear a knock on my door. It's Dana? "Hey, is everything ok??" With that I start to cry and fall on the floor.

He picks me up and puts me on his lap on the couch. I really don't care at this moment. "What's wrong??" I don't say anything, I just show him the scars and cry again. "Shh it's ok. Is it because of Baylee?" He caresses my cheek with his thumbs. In his eyes is worry and scared.

"I won't let her do anything to you I promise, but you have to promise me not to cut any more. Deal?" I just shook my head and we talk about everything. It's feels like we been friends forever. He is in a boy-band called IM5. I try not to fan girl so I just said "cool". Then before I knew it I fell asleep in his arms.

Authors note: sorry this one is long but I'm new so I don't know how to do parts! But I think this is the best one I did so far!!:)