Chapter 9: The Notes part two

Leah POV

"Ok!" I go in my room and change in my pj's. I hear the boys yelling but I ignore it, just to be safe. I look on my bed to see a envelope with my name on it. It's a note from Dana! It writes....

Dear Leah,

I love you from the bottom of my heart(cheesy line). But I do, the moment you said 'I can't dance' was enough for me. I know you don't know my whole life so here you go. I moved to Ohio to start a new life, after my dad died of getting shot by a drunk person right in front of me and my mom, I was only seven. I lived in Pittsburgh,I was the typical bad boy. I would drink, get girls pregnant and won't give a damn. It all started in 9th grade.Me and my gang made a bet, there was a new girl name Kayla. I regretted this so bad. So I made her think I was in love with her. We went on dates had a good time, one night I made her, you know, do it with me, and got her prego. She was an amazing girl, I really did love her! But after that day, I got my money and left Pittsburgh and went to Ohio. That's when I met Baylee. We didn't really date, I just used her like a toy. Then I met you and you were beautiful. I can see you in that low cut, knee length dress. I remember finally meeting you, we went to your house and Baylee was bullying you. I didn't know she was a bully till I met you. I remember cuddling with you on the couch and watching tv till we passed out. I remember you singing to me one day. You have an amazing voice, and I would sing with you. I remember our first kiss in the park. I remember when you said yes and we carved our name in the tree. You are my world and I never meant to ruin your life. I'm a total mess up and a douche! I was such a bad boyfriend. I didn't see you for days, not even in the HOSPITAL! I know you would never trust me, and I get that. So that's why I left and went home. I need a break from everyone. Hopefully your reading this and not throwing this note away. I love you and always will. Goodbye my sweet princess.

Love, Dana Vaughns

All I do is cry, I can't believe I did this. I can't even move or speak. I cry and cry.

Dalton POV

I walk to see if Leah's ok. She's crying. She read the note. "Hey Leah. You ok.?" I hold her tight. She's like a little sister to me. We would always tell each other everything. "No. Dana left and it's all my fault!! I messed up big time! And," she cries in my shoulder and I cried a little too. "It's not your fault. It's Gabe's." She looks at me confused. "We will talk about it later. Go to sleep." I walk over to my room and finally sleep.

Authors note: WOW! I almost cried typing this..... Stupid right??