Chapter 6: Trust? Part two

Jamie POV

I walk to Leah's locker and waited ten minutes for her. I see Dana walk up to me. "Is Leah here yet?" I try not to give an evil stare but I just go off on him. I really can't see Leah get hurt by him. And I won't let that happen. Before he can say anything else I scream at him.

"Who do think you are coming in Leah's life and making her think that you love her? Well guess what? Your not gonna get any better in life. Your just gonna leave her like you did with Kayla, with a baby and a broken heart." He looks down in shame.

"Don't even play that 'I will never hurt her' bullshit cause honey, I heard that so many times. So I suggest you stay away from Leah or I will ruin your life. Got that?" Dana looks like he's going to cry. 'Yes! That's right, cry to your momma!' He walks away and I get a text from Leah

Leah: Hey, I can't come to school today. Don't cause anything with Dana!

Umm too late!

Jamie: ok! Have fun being home!

With that I walk to first period.

Dana POV

What the hell was that?? I didn't do anything wrong! I know what I did wrong. Jamie doesn't need to be in my business and 'protecting Leah'. I love her, I really don't know how my life would be without her. Probably sleeping around with Baylee of other girls. I haven't told Leah about Baylee yet. Well now or never. So I go to Leah's house.

I run into the she-devil Baylee. "Hey babe, wanna go to my house and have some fun?" She's drunk. "No I'm going to Leah's. What do you want?" I push past her but Baylee grabs me and kisses me. I can't fight it so I kiss her back. It was a good five minutes till we stop.

I look at her and I can't contain it. We walk to her house and go to her room. I kiss her with lust and feel her around. I take off her bra and caress her breast. She takes off my shirt and rubs my abs. I take off her pants and kiss her stomach and around her thighs. She looks at me and nods. I take off her panties and finger her.

"You like that Leah??" I stop and close my mouth shut. 'What did I just say? I'm dead.'

"Leah? What the hell? Did you just say Leah?" I shake my head in disbelief. "Get out of here and come back when you get my name right!" I take my shirt and run.

How can I explain to Leah about this? She's gonna kill me. Or worse, she will never trust me again.