Chapter 4: Everyone part 2

Dana POV

'I'm not getting anything at the mall. I'm just here for the ladies! But Leah is here, and maybe I can make her jealous to like me!' I almost scream like a little girl. "Come on! You have to atleast get a bear for someone special!" Will takes me in to build-a-bear. "I don't know how to do this. I'm out of here."

I look over at a couple kissing and holding hands like they were in love. Maybe I will get a bear for Leah, but make it look like I got it for my lil sis. We all go to the court and wait for the girls to be done. "Yay their done!" I whine over to Will. "What did you guys get?" Cole takes the bag from Katy.

"What did you get Dana?" Gabe says with a smile. "Nothing much, just a teddy bear for my sister." I say casual. Then this girl walks over and pass me. 'What a babe' I say trying not to drool. "I will be right back" Leah says like shes about to cry."What's wrong with her?" I whisper to Gabe. He shook his head.

Leah walks back to us like she has been shot. I admit it, I was a little scared. "You ok Leah?" I said worried, why am I worried. "Leave me alone! Don't even talk to me!!" Why is she mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong. "Can you take me home Gabe?" He looks at me with a huge smile on his face. "Sure, bye guys" why the hell is he smiling for? Whatever, but she's mine! Wait what? I need to go home to think awhile. Everyone leaves and we go home.

I walk in my messy teenage room. I scroll through to find what Gabe put 'GabeIm5: I really like her but I don't know how to tell her, when he introduced her to me, I thought I saw an angel. What should I do?' I get really pissed and throw my phone, luckily it didn't break. That's when I call Baylee.

"That was amazing" she says out of breath. Baylee is like my reliever when I'm stressed, I know 'that's gross, why the hell is she your toy' but she knows me. "Dana?" I hear Cole walk up the stairs. "Fuck!" I tell Baylee to go through the widow. None of the boys know that Baylee is like a 'reliever'.

"Hey man, what's up??" Cole walks in. "Guess what??" He says like a child on Christmas. I motion him to sit. "Gabe might ask out Leah!!" I try not to scream. "What?" I try to cool down. But I can't help it. "LEAH IS MINE AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE HER!!" Cole tries to keep me calm.

"Then ask her out before he does!" Cole takes my phone and texts Leah.

Dana: Hey, meet me at the park by 9:00. And you don't have to dress up:)

Leah: k.

"Why did you do that??" I get furious at him. "Just wait, I will get you ready for tonight." And by 8:30, I'm in a tuxedo with flowers in my hand. "You look fine boy!" Cole acting like a girl. "I'm nervous." "You will do fine! Go now or you will be late!!"