Chapter 14: I need you!

Leah POV

FINALLY!! It's summer time! I don't think you know how much I love summer! Plus my birthday is in the summer! It's June and me and the girls go to Starbucks and back to my house to chill. Yes I moved out, I kinda miss my family but, I'm glad I'm free!

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kaylin looks at me. "What?" I take the chips. "You can't always do truth this time!!" Katy shakes the phone to go first. "Lily, truth or dare?" I turn to Lily.

"Ummmm... Dare!" She looks scared! "I dare you too go outside and streak!!" We laugh! "No way!!" We look at her "Fine, then you have to tell Will that your prego!!" I laugh! She calls will.

"Honey, just listen! I'm not prego! It is a dare!!" She hangs up. "I hate you!!" I cry laughing my ass off.

"Fine, Leah truth or dare!" I try to stop laughing. "Truth!" I look at everyone. "Is it true you still have feeling for Dana?" Oh shit. "Dare. I choose dare!" Katy looks at Kaylin. "I dare you to tell the truth." I sigh.

"I do." They act shocked. "I miss him so much. I miss his good morning/night texts, his beautiful cuddles and hugs. I miss his kisses. He makes me happy when I'm sad. It's like I'm missing a half of me..." I'm in tears. It's true, I really want him back. "But I don't think he wants me back." I'm full on crying. They come towards me and comfort me.

"It's ok love!" Lily holds me till I stop. "Yea! If he doesn't want you, then he's missing out. Everything will be ok!!" Katy brings me up and we go into the living room. "Let's watch movies!!" Lily screams and brings in the popcorn. We watch the Notebook and fall asleep.

Dana POV

Me and the boys sleepover at my house and talk abit. "Will, are you ok?" The girls pulled a prank on Will and said that Lily's pregnant. "Yea, I was just scared." We laugh and play pool and video games. Will goes to bed first, then Cole. Me and Dalton talk.

"So are you gonna get back with Leah?" I stay quiet. "Why did you not take the chance when you can? Leah was there and you throw her off-" don't start! "I don't want to break her even more than she is! I just can't love anymore. I'm afraid my inner bad boy will come out again and hurt her more than Gabe did." I cry, I've been crying lately. Weird?

"Come here" I hug Dalton. "It's ok! Leah loves you more than you know it. If she's the one, then she won't give up on you. Trust me, she's a keeper." He holds up the picture I took of us on our first date. "Thanks man." I walk to my room and sleep.

~~Dream~~

"I thought I trusted you! You lied to me, why was I so stupid to even let you in my life?" Leah is in a ripped up nightgown, beat up? "What are you talking about?" I'm scared shitless. She's looking at me scared, like I did this to her. "Stop! Please!! Don't hurt me!! Please." She drops, dead.

~~~~~~~~~

I scream and everyone runs in. "Dana! Dana! It's just a dream! It's ok!" Will holds me down. "Leah, is she ok?" I panic, I'm sweating as tears burns my eyes. "She's fine. She's ok." Cole calms me down. "You ok bro?" Dalton sits by me. "I had a dream," i tell them the story, everything.

"It's ok. Do you want us to stay with you?" What am I? A baby? I know I'm the youngest, but I'm 19. "No it's ok. It was just a bad dream." They leave me alone and I just think. Not even sleeping.

Author note: what should Leah's and Dana's ship names be??? I was thinking Deah, or Lena?