Back inside in his temporary space, Timmy arranged two different clothes on the bed. Picking out, the white t-shirt and black jogging pants, he got a towel from the small closet, and proceeded to go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, he heard a small click outside of the entrance of the bedroom, but paid no heed to it. He thought it was his dad or Bai looking for a missing article from their room. Shrugging, he started taking off his shirt and pants. Gradually down to his birthday suit and a necklace with two rings. Timmy was about to step in the shower room when all of a sudden, Johnny barge in.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Johnny. His eyes were wide and jaw dropped. "Sorry! I thought you were still fully clothed."

The stunned Timmy could only cover his privates. It took him a couple of seconds to regain his senses.

"Shit! Get the fuck out then! What are you looking at!" Yelled Timmy.

Grin slowly spread on Johnny's face. "Hey, sooner or later I'll see you in your birthday suit." Winking, he continued his taunting. "You look great by the way."

Grabbing something, Timmy throw the first he could get. He missed the person who was now laughing. "Get the fuck out!"

Still laughing, in between, Johnny managed to say, "Okay. Okay, I'm going. Sheesh, I was kidding. Continue your shower, not so Little Timmy." The door's closed, but his voice can be heard. "Hurry up! I gotta take a bath, too."

"Fuck off, Johnny!" Cried out Timmy.

Heavy breathing and reddened Timmy finally had his privacy. But he still hasn't let go of his private part. Walking back to the door with his hands on Little Timmy, he turned the lock to keep Johnny out. Sighing of relief, he moves to the shower to start cleaning.

Half an hour later, a freshly clean Timmy got out. On him was pants, that was hanging lowly on his hips, and a white shirt in one hand while the other was the towel. The necklace with two rings around his neck glisten from the shower he just took.

Shutter sound from a camera, and a light flashed in the room quickly gained Timmy's attention. Searching around, his eyes zoomed on Johnny who was holding his camera. There in front of him was Johnny, laid on the bed. Johnny's eyebrows wiggled up and down at him.

His mouth opened, ready to go off, when a thought popped in his head.

Clenching his jaw, he placed the wet towel on a hanger and hanged it over his drawer handle. Afterwards, he puts on the white shirt, and walked towards Johnny. Both were quiet, watching each other silently, until Timmy snatched the camera from Johnny's hands. Timmy starts disassembling it, cleaning each parts.

"You're really going to give me the silent treatment? Come on, I was just having a laugh at you." Johnny said in a pleading tone. "Okay, I'll behave on my stay here. Just don't stop talking to me. It'll be awkward, you know. Well not that it isn't now."

Shaking his head, Johnny stood up from the bed he was sitting on.

"Fine. Go ahead and ignore me."

Giving up, he slowly walked to the bathroom door. Johnny stripped his shirt, shoes, and socks off, with now just in his pants, which hanged a little low. His black band of his underwear was visible, which Timmy noticed making him give flushed cheeks.