Darksiders : lilith x male reader with darkness powers

Start from the beginning

You turned around cutting the third head off then used your serpents to catch two more smashing them against each other so hard they died gaining a black orb out of their corpes which you threw it into more demons sucking them all out of hell into the void.

You dodged the stab to the throath from the remaining demon then smacked the sword out of his hand following it with a powerfull slash through the chest killing it. Demons with wings spawned from the roof flying down at you but you threw you sword like a boomerang leaving none alive in his carnage.

You arrived at the door from the chamber Lilith should be hiding guarded by a lot of demons and two heavy armored and armed demons holding war axes with two blades. The first got stab to the heart piercing his heart then it was ripped out by a demon arm getting swallowed infront of the demons.

You sliced the next two through the chest then caught the blade of the sword of a demon in your left hand covered in a purple armor stabbing the thing through the face with your sword. You watched how the other demons refused to charge at you so you did for them collecting all your energy to unlock your demon form.

You kinda looked like the watcher from darksider one but more muscle and much more armor, you had three pair of wings made out of pure darkness so 6 powerfull wings and the blue in (f/c) (still can be blue if you like it) The tips of your claws glowed purple while the serpents stayed in this form on your shoulders the lines on their body glowing with power.

You gave a screech together with your demon arms flying forward readying your sword arm for a swing.

On the other side of the door the demon bursted through the door with some energy all dead, you walked inside the room patting your serpents back into your normal form.

(Y/n) : im home so come out wherever you are.

Nobody responded but a army of demons using their claws appeared behind you ambushing you all a smoke covered your back and out of that smoke a lot of tentacles shot out stabbing them all then continue with ripping them apart throwing the remains all over the room behind you.

The demon you looked for revealed herself walking with a sway in her hips.

You noticed that every time she walked her.... yeah her cleavage bounced with every step all you also noticed that her wings seemed upside down.

Lilith : my, my you must be the famous (y/n) the one who killed a lot of demons for the 'fun' of it... what a pleasure to meet you (smiles)

(Y/n) : its nice to meet you too........ im sorry for falling in your house with the door.

Lilith : its okay it can be repaired (walks around you touching you first in the chest then chin.... then examined you from behind) all drop the act, your here for something more then me.

(Y/n) : okay i wanna know where Sameal is hiding

Lilith : what do you need with that information ? (Stops infront of you touching your cheek smiling seductive)

(Y/n) : simple, i wanna kill him

The demon stopped touching you looking at your face for a while when suddenly she bursted into laughter covering her mouth walking away from you still laughing.