Boarding School for the rejected -7-

Recap: I was about to finally remove my arms from around him; because our hugging position oddly never changed, but as I began to release my arms I felt his tighten around me. "Please don't leave me right now," he whispered quietly into my ear. I nodded my head as I ended up just laying on top of him hugging him my face in chest as I slowly fell asleep listening to his heavy heartbeat

-7-

"....Elizebetta..." I heard someone mutter in a soft quiet voice. "Elizabetta... Wake up..." The same voice repeated. I just swatted my hand out wanting whomever it was to leave me alone. I was all nice and warm right now in this bed, and I loved how I was just moving up and down lightly in such a steady pace... Wait, what? I opened my eyes to see beautiful blue eyes in a shade never seen before just staring at me curiously.

I was lying on top of Damien curled up with both of my hands under my head. "Come on, we need to get up. Classes start in about an hour, and if you want to still get breakfast you need to get up now." He said softly. I swatted my hand again just burying my face back into his shirt. He sighed as he sat up causing me to fall forward as he sat up straight. I opened one of my eyes throwing him a glare, but he just smirked. "I told you to get up."I got up throwing whatever was under me at him feeling satisfied when I heard an 'oomph' come from Damien's mouth.

That had been an oddly nice sleep last night and Damien seemed to even be in better spirits. I wonder if it would stay or if he would go back to his old bitter self by the end of the day. I glanced over to Damien to see that he was off of his bed too and grabbing some clothes. Oh! Thinking about clothes I need to get changed out of these icky ones too. I looked down at yesterday's clothes that I was wearing and then looked at my bandaged up hand too. I had completely forgotten about it, it didn't hurt at all anymore! Yay! That put a huge smile on my face.

I walked over to my bag because I still hadn't unpacked it and grabbed a black long sleeve shirt, a red and black striped shirt, gray skinny jeans, undergarments, and then my converse from next to the bed. When I turned around to go to the bathroom because I really needed to get cleaned up and take a shower I heard the door close and the water start running. My face dropped, well there goes that idea.

I put the clothes I was going to change into on the bed and then grabbed my other ones organizing them into the empty dressers and drawers that were left. When I reached the bottom of my bag my eyes brightened up as I saw a weird seal on the back of an envelope. When I pulled the envelope out it was just the one I was looking for. I hurriedly tore it up as I began reading:

Dear Miss Elizabetta Iveria Bell,

We are happy to welcome you to Draemond's Academy for the Rejected. It has been requested by a member of your community that you be sent here because of you-

Have a lovely day,

Head coordinator Desmond Draemond

Elizabetta blinked. The whole middle of the letter that told me why I was here had been smudged to the point that it was incomprehensible. Was this a coincidence or was someone trying to keep me from finding out why I was there? Really though what was the point? I sighed in frustration as I continued to stare at the letter trying to make sense out of any of it.

"What are you staring at?" Damien asked from behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin; he scared the fuck out of me! He really needs to stop doing that, and I need to stop being so jumpy. I turned my head glaring at him, but then turned back around my face scarlet. I wasn't one who tended to blush often, but he was in a towel and that was it. Well that would probably make sense he just got out of the shower... I heard him chuckle behind me, and just held the letter up in my hand without turning back around.