Boarding School for the Rejected -16-

Recap: I stared at the green pepper and mushrooms in the bite in front of my face before slowly opening my mouth and taking the bite in front of me. My eyes lit up and I suddenly turned to Aiden. "This... This is delicious," I said quietly but wide eyed.

"Aww, now I am offended. You didn't think I could cook?" He laughed kissing my forehead before feeding me more.

I had reluctantly let him feed me about a third of the omelet and half of the fruits before telling him I really couldn't eat anymore. He let me get away with it today, but told me he was going to feed me again later. After that we left the kitchen.

-16-

"What would you like to do now?" Aiden asked his dark eyes looking down at me curiously.

I was holding onto his hand as we walked along a plain corridor. I shrugged my shoulders, "What is there to do?"

Aiden chuckled at my question. "I've been wondering the same thing. I don't normally have free time, so I honestly wouldn't know. The only time I've spent outside of here in the past two years has been at that bloody school." He told looking ahead sounding annoyed about the school.

"Talking about that... Am I going to go back?" I asked although I already knew the answer.

"No dear..." Aiden said his purple eyes trailing up to the ceiling now. He let out a small huff of air, running his thin fingers through his neat brown hair disheveling it slightly. I watched him carefully telling that he was getting a bit frustrated over this topic and I regretted bringing it up.

I avoided looking at him now feeling guilty. All of a sudden though I let out a small gasp of surprise and felt his lean arms wrapping around me pulling close to him. He buried his face in my hair and I was stiff for a moment by his random gesture before relaxing and leaning back into him.

"What's wrong dear?" I whispered quietly because I could feel that he was blocking whatever was wrong from me.

He gently turned me around so that I was looking up into his deep purple orbs before slowly opening his mouth to speak, "

"Why would you ever want to go back to that place?" He asked me gently, but he sounded exasperated.

I turned my head to the side slightly trying to dig through his mind to understand his hatred for the school but only came across a wall, and it didn't feel like he planned on letting it crumble down for me soon. "I miss people... Okay, that's kind of a lie; we all know I'm not much of a people person but... I do miss a couple people like Tristan and Bill and Kristen and Jace and Calacoa and Dante and... Dante's brother? I believe he had a brother... Yeah, well I miss them a tiny bit..." I murmured.

Aiden grabbed hold of my chin as if to make sure I was paying attention to him. "Listen Elizabetta, that's why you can't go back, they are going to ruin things and yes you're right, Dante does have a brother, Damien. It's him though that is the main reason I don't want you to go back. I don't want him hurting you anymore, he kept just hurting you so much and I refuse to let him continue. He's dangerous and bad and no one could ever really control him either," he said his voice sounding desperate for me to understand.

I then remembered Damien and began to shake slightly. I remembered when he slapped me, yelled at me, almost broke my wrist. I was starting to panic remembering all of these things at once, and he had been my room mate. Thinking about that last fact scared me into not wanting to go back; what if when I came back Damien snapped at me again, and I had a feeling he would.

"Don't cry sweety, I'm here. I'm going to protect you. I promise." Aiden cooed into my ear trying to relax me, I hadn't even realized that I was crying at all, but I just shook harder now. And then everything went black.

I know this is short guys, but I just liked ending it here, and hey I posted it only a couple days later and I plan on posting like this often. (: Hope you enjoyed, rate and comment please.