Boarding School for the Rejected -3-

Recap: I heard many footsteps come my way, and saw about four or five people coming to sit here. I cringed and just stared. Oh no, I am not ready for new people right now.

-3-

I began to stand to walk away when I felt someone grab my wrist. I jumped surprised, because none of them were close enough to reach me, and I jerked my hand to try and pull it away, but the grip got tighter. "Elizabetta calm down," I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head to see it was Jakub who was holding my wrist. I smiled lightly to him. "Yeah, I just wanted to introduce you to some of my friends." He said to me smiling also happy that I had calmed down. I wanted to reject his offer, but I had left my sketch pad and sharpie in the room. I shook my head to him frowning. He looked sad. "Pleaseeeee," he pleaded to me. I let out a breath giving in and he smirked lightly getting me to sit back down. "Oh, and I told them about you being mute," he whispered in my ear causing me to shiver lightly.

No, I didn't know him very well, not at all. Truly I had only had a less than ten minute conversation, but he was trying and I liked that. What I didn't understand at all though was why he was trying why any of them were trying? I was more of a misfit then most and yet about five people were trying to be friends with me not counting Tristan and Bill earlier.

I stared at the four people in front of me as Jakub began naming them from left to right. "This is Naomi, Noemi, Charlie, and Sam," he said smiling a laid back smile. Naomi and Noemi I was guessing were twins. They both had straight black hair that went to their shoulders, brown eyes, and smiles on their faces as they looked at me. Charlie was a girl. She had light brown hair that was tied with a scrunchi in a way that you could see her long hair in the front as it was tied. She had bright brown eyes, and her arms were covered in wrist warmers and some kind of wrist bands. Charlie looked like an awesome fun person just by the look on her face. Sam had black hair that was slicked back in a weird way. He had eyes that almost looked black and a light tan. Wasn't sure how I would get along with him yet. One thing though that I noticed about everyone that I had met so far was that they were beyond gorgeous or hot, and that thought made me suddenly feel hideous, but why should I care anyway? Never been paid attention to anyway.

"And everyone as you know this is Elizabetta," they all said hey or hi. I smiled back to them, they seemed nice enough. Suddenly though, from the corner of my eye I say shaggy black hair. I turned my head and saw Damien, but he didn't seem to notice me however. My face contorted into anger and I didn't notice everyone else as they looked at me completely bewildered. I grabbed my unfinished apple and shot it towards the back of his head with all of the strength I could muster. I would NOT allow him to think he could get away with what he did now. Think that he actually had some sort of control over me. He must be crazy.

His head jerked forward as he rubbed the back of his head staring in the direction of our table confused. I smirked lightly and everyone else looked in between us completely confused. He walked in our direction and looked at me. "Umm... Excuse me, but why did you just throw that at me?" He asked confused. My eyes widened. Was he blind or stupid?! I was pissed all over again. I grabbed my open bottle of water and threw it at him making him get soaked. Everyone looked like I was insane.

Next thing I knew another Damien-?! Wait what Damien?! Was standing next to... Damien? And staring at me smirking. "Hey Dante I see you met my roommate. Yeaaah, she's a bit insane," said the Damien that just walked in. My face was so red for more then one reason. First of all Damien had a twin brother? And I soaked him with water and threw an apple at him?! Yeah there was the embarrassing red, but then he made me look like a lunatic and now I had nothing to throw at the Damien I wanted to throw at! There was the pissed off red. Seriously what was his friggen problem?!

"Hey, she is not insane!" Naomi and Noemi said simultaneously. Dante and Damien both looked at them. I found that a pair of twins standing on both sides of you looking at each other was just weird, like looking at two pairs of the same people. There however was though an awkward silence surrounding everyone. I suddenly stood up walking away and found someone grabbing my wrist again. Really what was with these people?! Can't I just walk away without being stopped? I jerked my head towards whoever this was who was grabbing my hand and came face to face with either Dante or Damien, but worst part was I didn't know which. "I'm sorry," he breathed into my face causing a shiver to run up my spine and a light blush to reach my face. Well I'm pretty sure I know who it is now.

I wanted to tell him that he wasn't forgiven, but he suddenly answered for me even though I couldn't, "Thank you." I glared at him, but silently sighed. I pulled my hand away from him and turned back around to the others to find them staring at the two of us. I waved to them lightly as I ran out the lunch room heading towards our room.

I had planned to write more, but it's Monday, 23:05 and I have homework to finish lol. I'm sorry for the wait guys, and I promise that the next chapter will be much longer, just because I love you all for being so patient with me <3 I did a sketch of Damien and I guess Dante lol the image is somewhere, I added it to the add a photo part, but I'm not sure where the picture ends up >.< I have more sketches of him, but they're more of a surprise until I get more into the story, maybe even next chapter ;) and sorry it's so small I wanted it to come out larger, but I don't know why it won't =/