3.4

"I've got them

"I've got them."

Rossi alerted the team as he walked into the room where they were sitting at the circular all nervous for the results of the tests that had been carried out. They felt like they were taking too long to figure everything out. They were scared. Rossi sat down with opening the two pristine envelopes in front of him -- they all breathed slowly.

"The gun is liscenced." He read. "It belongs to Reid but his Margos fingerprints all over it."

"And the blood?"

"Unidentified." He informed them.

"It can't be Spencers or Margos they're on the system." JJ said with hope.

"We have to keep these to ourself as long as possible." Hotch said nervously worried what people could implicate if they knew about Spencers gun.

"Why?"

"It looks like Spencer and Margo shot somebody and ran away." He answered. "We have no other evidence and this could be used as an implication."

"But it's Spencer."

"And he's been known to have drug addictions and schizophrenia runs in his family. You think certain people wouldn't assume he turned erratic and went off the handle."

They all paled. "We need to find them."

"They have to be somewhere within driving distance of the train line." Rossi put the idea forwards.

"Garcia, can you check for any abandoned places near there, but it has to be away from a populated area or highway." She nodded and began typing away on the laptop in front of her. It was barely any time at all before she looked up.

"There's an old factory, a house who's owner died a few years ago and an unused school building." She told them.

"We should send out people to each one." Morgan said and the others stood up in agreeance.

"This isn't like before, Thomas doesn't know Virginia and wouldn't have been able to scope out the best place."

"You think he'd have went wherever he could?"

"I'm hoping."

Thomas Lorpin grabbed Spencer's brown hair harshly pulling his head backwards by his roots and holding a knife against his throat to taunt Margo. She stayed silent trying not to give him what he wanted but her heart was beating out of her chest.

"This here. This is a weak man." He said with a harsh edge to his voice. "And I'm done with him. I'm going to kill you now Spencer. I don't know what I'm going to do with your wife after, maybe I'll keep her around for a while."