1.7

Spencer had been sitting on a spinning chair alone with his hands pressed against his face

Spencer had been sitting on a spinning chair alone with his hands pressed against his face. It was then that the door banged open and his name was yelled by Hotch looking frantic.

"He's set up a live feed."

Spencer stood up and ran after his friend to the room where all of his co-workers where crowded around a computer watching a video carefully.

"Live feed?" 

"Of Margo."

Spencer pushed past his team allowing his eyes to bore into the computer screen; his jaw dropped as he saw Margo tied to a chair with a terrified expression on her face.

It was horrifying.

Thomas Lorpin ripped open Margo's shirt and Spencer's blood turned cold as she was exposed so brutally. He cringed when a sharp blade was plunged into the wound he had already given her and she had re-opened and he knew that the sounds of pain escaping her would haunt him.

He wished it was him instead of her.

Spencer Reid didn't have the greatest ability to hold in his emotions and could not help the tears that began to leak from his eyes, JJ tried to comfort him with a hand on his shoulder but it did nothing. Margo freaked out trying to escape even though it was clearly no use -- the horrid man grabbed the side of her chair and threw it onto the floor forecefully before starting to kick the helpless woman.

Spencer wished he could kill the man.

When Lorpin lifted the chair up again and began to unbuckle his belt Spencer shook his head and began to hypervenilate; he had seen plently of torture in his carreer but the sight of it happening to Margo was the worst thing he had ever seen.

"Maybe you should leave, Spence."

"Don't." Spencer snapped before cries took over his unwilling body as the blonde woman was abused. He had never hated anybody more than Thomas Lorpin.

"We'll find her."

Margo couldn't help but bawl as Lorpin stood in front of her after inflicting all of the pain he had wanted to and slapping her around a little bit more. She was a mess.

"I was right when I said you were a weak bitch." He scoffed.

"And your a cold bastard."

She knew that replying could get her hurt more but she couldn't help it, she wanted to taunt him and show her hatred. He was going to kill her anyway. He stepped forwards and harshly brought his hand across her face leaving a large red mark.

"I'm going to kill you now and I'm going to enjoy it." He pointed to the camera. "Have you got any goodbye messages?"

"Not in front of you." 

"Alright." He shrugged before turning to face the door. "I'm going to get my favourite knife." 

She gulped at his words and watched as he walked out. As the door slammed closed she turned towards the camera and looked sadly into it because she knew that Spencer would be behind that glass screen.

"If you're watching this I just want to say that it's okay if you can't find me an-" She took a deep breath. "-And Spencer, I know it's probably stupid and unfair but I think I'm in love with you and I just wanted you to know if I'm about to die."

 •

"Why haven't we got an address?" Spencer yelled. "We can't let her die!" 

"Spence." JJ said as loud as me. "Listen to her." 

"If you're watching this I just want to say that it's okay if you can't find me an-"

Morgan shook her head, hanging it lowly in shame that they hadn't done their job better. Hotch wanted to curse himself. Rossi sighed loudly. JJ's mouth was open in shock. Spencer wanted to die.

"-And Spencer, I know it's probably stupid and unfair but I think I'm in love with you and I just wanted you to know if I'm about to die."

"Margo." He muttered. "I love you."

The room went silent for a second as everybody looked at the ground with sadness enveloping them. It was the worst feeling for the agents when they couldn't save somebody and it was made one hundred times more horrid when you had already made a bond with them. Spencer felt like he was falling into an abyss of despair until the ringing of a phone cut through the air and words were spoken that seemed to make light shine again. 

"Garcia has found an address!"