2.4

"I can't believe this

"I can't believe this."

"I know."

"Me neither." JJ agreed with Penelope and Emily. "And you proposed to him, feminism right there."

Margo giggled happily, nothing could destroy her happy mood that day. "I just love him." She shrugged.

The couple had organised a wedding as quickly as possible, casually just like they had wanted. They didn't want to spend a lot of money or make a big deal out of their union because to them marriage meant more than a party planned to show off or please everybody else. They had chosen a small farm on the edge of Virginia to do the deed, it had a beautiful lake that travelled through it and was surrounded by blossoming trees. The elderly couple that owned the rural place had been very kind to the younger couple.

Not many people were there either: the team and their partners, Spencer's mother, his Aunt Ethel and Uncle Gordon were the only ones present.

Margo had never met any of Spencer's feelings and it was scary that the first time the meeting would happen was at her wedding. If they didn't like her, it would be uncomfortable. However, the wedding was casual which made it feel better because they didn't want an awkwardly elegant affair that didn't reflect their personalites.

For the honeymoon, they had booked a red-eye flight to Thailand because neither of them had ever been there and Margo had always wanted to go. The only downside was that Spencer's job meant there was no sure amount of time he could be off, it depended on which murders happened over the next few weeks. That didn't bother them too much though -- they were just happy.

Currently, every guest at the wedding was in the small house that resided on the farm. The ceremony was being officiated by the old man called Joe who owned the place, he had once been a preacher and he got on well with the engaged couple.

"You do look beautiful." The girls told Margo as they all stood together in the small room and she smiled at them gratefully. Her dress was lacey and flowed wonderfully, she had discovered it in an old vintage store and had fell in love with it immediately; her makeup was natural and her hair was in its normal waves.

"Thank you."

A few minutes later, they all walked out of the house. The sun was shining down as if it was as happy as Margo felt on that day, the light reflected beautifully off the river where Spencer was grinning as he chatted with everybody.

Her heart beat wildly when she saw him looking so lovely. He hadn't wanted to wear a tuxedo because he dressed so proffesionally every day for work and it was a casual affair. Besides, Margo's dress wasn't a proper wedding dress so she was completely fine with him wearing whatever he wanted. He had a white shirt on with no tie and a cardigan over the top with plain black trousers. Rossi had tried to tame his hair but the curls still stuck out.

"Here's the blushing bride!" Derek shouted from where he stood with his arm wrapped around Savannah.

"And she's ready to party!" Penelope yelled putting her hands into the air.

"I so am." Margo agreed. "You ready to party, Spence?"

"I'm ready to get married." He said.

"Let us meet the girl first!" Spencer's mother said with a smile. Margo knew about Spencer's mother and was very glad that she seemed to be having a good day, it would have made Spencer much happier and that relieved her.

"Diana, I'm so happy to meet you." She exclaimed. 

Diana looked at Margo deeply before speaking bluntly. "I didn't think Spencer would marry somebody as pretty as you."

"Mum!" Spencer yelled but he was smiling really.

"Trust me, I'm the lucky one." Margo told her honestly.

"Very nice." She nodded at before another woman stepped forwards.

"I'm Ethel." She pulled Margo into a hug.

"She thinks my hair's too long." Spencer said making everybody laugh. "And this is my uncle Gordon, he lives in Vegas."

"It's great to meet you both."

"Should we get this wedding going?" Joe asked with a hearty laugh, his wife Jen standing next to him supportively.

"Absolutely."

Spencer took Margo's hand and they both moved forwards to stand in front of Joe right next to the aqua lake. She looked into his hazel eyes as the others crowded around them but the couples focus was solely on each other. The familiar vows that Margo had heard on TV and in movies sounded but she didn't tune in until it was their turn to speak.

"Margo."

"I've thought about what I was going to say a lot but I haven't got it exactly figured out." The bride admitted. "There's a lot I could say but I guess the most important thing is that you saved me and made me happy and that's what I wanna try and give you for the rest of our lives. You're just -- you're everything to me."

Spencer couldn't contain himself. "God, I love you." He muttered before colliding his lips with hers. They moved against each other perfectly forgetting everybody around them.

"I guess we're doing that part now." Joe chortled.

They pulled away from each other but their eyes stayed connected and their grins could not be taken away. "You're Mrs Reid." 

"And you're stuck with me."

"And I couldn't be happier."