1.5

Spencer had just gotten to the Police Station along with his team, he was silent throughout the journey and his mind was racing with thoughts of Margo

Spencer had just gotten to the Police Station along with his team, he was silent throughout the journey and his mind was racing with thoughts of Margo. It hurt him to think of her being hurt -- it hurt him deeply and he had worked on many cases, he knew all ways of possible torture.

He sat alone on a broken chair as everybody worked around him; his friends were content to let him sit because they hated seeing him as upset as he obviously was. Morgan made his way over to Reid and sat down in front of him.

"Hey kid."

"What?"

"It wasn't your fault." Morgan's expression was serious.

"I shouldn't have left her." Spencer shook his head.

"No, Spence." The man shook his head. "You left her to try and find the guy who murdered her family."

"He hadn't finished, we should have known that." The brown haired man said. "I should have known that."

"There was no way we could when we didn't even know what had happened."

"Are you blaming her?" Spencer's eyes narrowed.

"Of course not." He shook his head. "I'm just saying that it couldn't be helped."

"It's our job to help!"

"But we can't always, I wish we could but we can't." Morgan's thoughts were clear whereas Spencer's were blurred.

"We didn't save Maeve either."

"You brought her up to Hotch too."

"Because it's happening again." Spencer raised his voice slightly. "After Maeve died I didn't think I'd love anybody again but Margo gives me all of these feelings and she's been kidnapped too. I think I love her and now I could lose her."

Morgan pulled the man who was like a younger brother to him into a hug and held him comfortingly for a short while.

"Reid! Morgan!"

They turned at the sound of their names being called and saw an urgent looking JJ. They both stepped away from each other and raced towards the rest of their team who where gathered around a table.

"Have you found her?"

"No." Rossi said. "Somebody dropped this off."

There was a brown package on the table, still sealed. Written on it was FBI Agents in black marker. The package evoked a few minutes of silence because a package delievered by an unsub was never good.

"Open it then?"

Reid reached forwards and grabbed the package, tearing it open quickly. Pausing when he saw two DVD's in clear plastic cases. He took out the two cases and handed them to Hotch, they both had dates on them written in the same pen as had been on the brown paper; Hotch took the earliest dated DVD and entered it into his laptop.

The first video was the one that Margo had just been shown -- the death of Mrs Ross and her only son.

The agents all recognised the date on the second disk as the night that Mr Ross was killed.

"I don't know if I can watch it." Spencer admitted.

"Spence, we know that there are feelings there for you but we need your help to get her back."

JJ put a hand on Spencer's shoulder and Hotch looked towards the younger man until he nodded. The scenes of Margo being abused made Spencer's heart break -- seeing footage of anybody was always hard but when it was people you cared about it made the job one hundred times worse.

"We need to get her back." Spencer said softly with glossy eyes.

"We're going to." Morgan said with determination in his face. The team shared looks; they were a family and they helped each other through the hardest times that's why they were all clinging to Spencer and looking at him with sympathy.

Morgan took out his phone. "Babygirl, have you found anything?"

"Yes. I've got an address for Thomas Lorpin but it's a block of flats in a crowded area." Garcia informed them.

"He wouldn't take her there."

"It will be somewhere abandoned. He needs space and isolation if he's planning to hurt her." Rossi added.

Spencer let his mind think carefully, more focused than he had been in hours. The reasons for the case lay in Lorpin's family, Margo was supposed to take the place of his wife.

"Garcia, look for any building in his wife's name. It's all about his wife."