3.2

"I'm glad you all got here so fast

"I'm glad you all got here so fast."  Hotch said as he rushed towards his team who looked dishevelled and tired because of the inconvinient time he had called them away from whatever they had been doing.

"You said it was urgent." Rossi said with a wearied look on his face.

"It is." He confirmed. "Reid and Margo, they're gone."

All of the teams eyes widened almost simultaneously. "What do you mean they're gone?"

"Spencer left work a few hours ago and Margo rushed in here panicked saying that he hadn't came home and she was sure Thomas Lorpin had something to do with it. I tried to stop her but she ran out and when I got outside her car was gone. I drove to the safe house but nobody's there and I think she was right." He explained as quickly as possible to them.

"Oh my god." Garcia exclaimed as her eyes filled with tears: she didn't like the messy details that came with her job and she found them harder to deal with than the others did.

"We need to find them as soon as possible." Morgan said firmly.

"Garcia, can you track their phones and check any road cameras for their cars?" Everybody rushed into action. "JJ and Rossi can you get a team together to search the surrounding areas?"

"Me and you?" Morgan asked.

Hotch nodded. "We need to go and speak to my boss, Spencer's a valued member of the BAU and they'll be sure to give all the help they can."

Spencer wanted to stay strong so badly -- he hated Thomas Lorpin more than he had ever hated anybody in his life and he had met many bad people. He wanted to be an unbreakable pillar that Margo could lean upon but he couldn't be. He could abstain torture and he had before, that wasn't the hard part. He could not keep himself sane while he watched his possibly pregnant wife be abused by a demon. He knew that he looked like a weak man but he had killed six criminals, he had been tortured and shot. He could deal with most things but he loved Margo more than anything else in the world and he was wracked with grief as he watched her torture.

The moment he had saw Margo, he wanted her like crazy and knew that she would impact his life immensely. He had dreamed of a future with her and that being in jepardy killed him. He had never thought about children that much but he loved Henry and the thought of having a children with his wifes traits made him want it.

He loved Margo with his whole body and soul and he loved the child that could have been growing in her stomach just as much.

Watching the man in front of him using the woman however he wanted and torturing her right in front of him made him want to die. He didn't want her to physically injured or the mental stability she had built back up after everything to deteriorate.

Thomas Lorpin enjoyed Margos pain and he enjoyed Spencers reaction as he allowed his head to fall forwards and his hair to cover his face as his rushed tears ended in sobs. The agent knew that he should not have reacted the way he did but he could not see a good end-game for that situation. He could not see a way he could save Margo Reid and he hated it.