1.4

Margo Ross didn't know how long she had been in the trunk of the vile mans car; trying to figure it out she couldn't be sure because it felt like an eternity but that was impossible

Margo Ross didn't know how long she had been in the trunk of the vile mans car; trying to figure it out she couldn't be sure because it felt like an eternity but that was impossible. In a way, she wanted it to take as long as possible because that would mean she wouldn't have to face him again.

That could not happen.

She was scared: more scared than she had ever been in her life and utterly alone.

"Shit."

She mumbled when she felt the swift movements of the car stop from underneath her. She needed to get out but not with him. The trunk was tiny with no space to move but Margo tried anyway, attempting to get into a position where she would be able to jump out and run.

The man opened the door whistling an eery tune, he lifted the handle of the trunk and Margo took the oppurtunity to pounce. The attempt was useless and she was grabbed quickly, hands wounding around her small waist tightly.

The surrounding area was abandoned completely: it looked like a building yard and only had a crumbling warehouse in it. Margo deduced that they must have been on the outskirts of the city, she didn't bother to scream because she knew that it would be no use, she wouldn't have even been able to outrun him.

Everything was useless.

The blonde girl was carried roughly into the scruffy building. A set of stairs leading downwards was located next to a broken white door, the man walked down the stairs and to the locked door at the end which he unlocked easily and threw his victim into. Margo hit the hard, stone floor and knew she was trapped as soon as she heard the click of a lock. The basement was small and dingy with damp corners, the walls were uneven and lacking in windows. A cheap light hung from the ceiling although it barely permitted any light and a camera was set up on a tripod facing a chair that had pieces of rope around it.

She knew there was torture waiting to happen.

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

She cried bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around herself; she wished Spencer was there to hold her.

Before long footsteps could be heard echoing down the stairs. Margo's heart sped up and she moved back, not able to stand the thought of him coming near her with those hands that killed her family.

Thomas Lorpin banged the door open and felt empowered when he saw the beautiful girl cowering in the corner like a child. He took long strides and grabbed her like a rag dool, putting her into the chair and tying her down, soaking up the vulnerability that radiated off her.

"I wanted to show you something before I send it to the Police. I keep them all."

He took a memory card from his pocket and inserted it into his camera, bringing the small screen closer to the girls face so that she could see it clearly.

The picture was focused on an empty road fixed on the dashboard of a car. The car was still. A car drove at the correct speed, entering the screen of the camera. The car belonged to Mrs Ross and she was in it along with her son. The man in the other car began to drive then, he gained great speed and collided into the drivers side of the Ross' car. Mrs Ross died instantly when the front of the other car hit her side, taking the brunt of the crash. The murderer stepped out of his car and walked around to check the damage. The youngest Ross moved but was clearly trapped in the vehicle and from the shock of his mothers death. The murderer opened the door of the car and took hold of the young boys head, smashing it repeatedly against the hard interior of the car. It was brutal. 

Margo cried out loudly, it was ear shattering and painful just like it felt to watch her family abused so badly. She hated the man who had her as his captive.

"You bastard!" She spat.

"Swearing isn't nice." He teased putting his hands on the girls chin and forcing her view upwards.

"Neither is killing people."

"You're more mouthy than I thought." He commented with humour. "Lucky I don't want to kill you yet."

"Why would you send that to the Police?" She asked. "That's admitting your guilt."

"I want your little boyfriend to see it." He spoke cockily. "Besides, they're not going to catch me."

"Why did you kill my family?" She needed to know why the Ross' had been targeted before she was killed.

He smirked and laughed, his toxic breath fanning over her face, sending shivers through her spine. "I'll tell you all about that before we recreate your origional tape."