2.3

"I'm not sure I feel like going out

"I'm not sure I feel like going out."

Margo said tiredly as she lay with her head on Spencer's lap and he played with the wavy strands of her blonde hair. Spencer sighed, he knew spending time with their friends would be good for the woman but the thought of seeing Thomas Lorpin had freaked her out immensely.

"It's always fun with them."

She nuzzled her head further towards him. " I don't know if I'm up for it."

"Come on." He shook his head. "You'll be happy when we're actually there, I hope."

"I don't want to be sad, Spence."

"I don't blame you for being sad, you're doing a lot better than most people would after going through what you have." He sent her a small smile.

"I don't think Hotch would agree." She scoffed. "He thinks I'm physcotic."

"He doesn't." Spencer shook his head. "He makes all the big decisions, he has to be sensible."

"Sensible or an asshole?" She joked and they both began to laugh before Spencer leaned down and placed his soft lips onto hers.

"Go and get ready." He ordered playfully. "I need to get changed too."

Spencer and Margo spent a good while longer getting changed and ready for their night out than they should have but they couldn't help contnuously messing around with each other; every few minutes one of them would throw something the other, mostly Margo throwing pen lids at him before he would humoureslly fight her and it would always end in kissing or hugging. After an hour or so they began walking the short distance to the Italian restaurant that they were meeting at. Their hands were entwined and her head was on his shoulder, their bodies close because Spencer was Margo's source of warmth and comfort.

"What are we going to do if he's back?" She asked quietly, her voice breaking the peaceful barrier of silence.

"I don't know." He paled. "I don't want to think about it, but I guess we'd have to be careful until we find him."

"I don't want to live like that anymore." She said honestly. "I don't want to stay scared."

Spencer stopped in the middle of the street causing an inconvieneance to the people that had been walking directly behind them, however Margo didn't mind the obnoxious action because he must have had a valid reason. He brought his girlfriend into his arms and held her tightly, it felt like a serious hug.

"You don't have to be scared anymore, not at all. Just leave it to the team and I."

She nodded into his shoulder before looking past him at the trees that had began to bloom on the other side of the pavement, they had delicate little flowers on the edges of the branches. White and pure. One fell slowly, as she watched it hurtling towards the ground with no hope of rescue. It hit the dirty ground and would soon be spoilt after somebody stepped it. It had no chance. These thoughts made her sad and she could see herself as the flower but she didn't want to be -- she wanted to be happy.

"I've just had an idea!" She exclaimed with exitement.

"What is it?" Spencer asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I think it might be stupid." She began to babble. "But it makes sense to me because I love you."

"Just tell me what it is." Spencer chuckled.

"How long do you think we'll be together?" She asked him seriously.

"Till we die." He said obviously. "There's nobody but you."

She grinned widely. "Then, do you think it would be fun if we got married?"

He seemed shocked for a moment, his mouth opened but no words came out. "Married?"

"May as well do it now if we're gonna be together forever." She laughed, kissing his hand. "And I love you. I love you. I want to be Mrs Margo Reid."

"I've never heard a more beautiful name." He smiled, placing his lips onto hers. "I haven't got a ring or anything."

"I don't care about a ring." She told him honestly.

She didn't want to marry Spencer because he could buy her a sparkly ring. She didn't care how they did it, they could elope in Timbuck Two and she would still be as happy to be with him. She wanted to marry Spencer Reid because she saw herself being with him forever. It didn't matter that they hadn't met that long ago. She cared about him most in the world and she wanted it to be as real as possible.

"I don't even want to plan it. We can elope or whatever, I don't care. I just want to marry you."

"We can't elope, everybody would kill me. My mum will want to be at my wedding." He told her.

"We'll have a small one then, in a little church or a fucking garden. I just want to marry you."

"I want to marry you too."

"Karaoke is my favourite thing in the world!" A slightly tipsy Garcia yelled loudly in Margo's ear as she stumbled, taking the girl with her because her arm was around her shoulders tightly. The end of the groups Italian meal, which had been a fun few hours, had brought them to a karaoke bar that the others had been to before and Garcia apparently loved.

"I've never done it." Margo told her, she had sang out of tune with her friends in her house but never in an actual bar.

Garcia gasped dramatically. "Oh my god! You and Spence need to sing together!"

"No, Pene-"

"A Whole New World is on the machine! I saw it last time." She began to rant, taking her arm off the woman and going towards Spencer who was sitting with the others on their table. She grabbed his arm causing his drink to splosh out of the glass and onto the floor before he could say anything.

"What are you doing?" Spencer asked in shock.

"Karaoke!" She shouted, grabbing Margo again as she ran back and pushed the couple onto the stage.

"No!" Spencer disagreed, clearly unhappy with the attention that was now on us because of the bright lights and the eyes of the people in the crowd.

"Come on, Spence. Live a little." Margo told him, deciding to give into the hype and have a good time.

Spencer grinned knowingly as Margo started playing Bruno Mars' Marry You, it blasted through the speakers and he grabbed her hand twirling her around as they began to sing together quite badly. The team cheered and clapped them. Margo was laughing loudly and when the song got to it's halfway point she decided that the others needed some embarrasment too. Penelope ran up to the stage with JJ and Morgan following her, Rossi and Hotch were more reserved but Morgan turned back and pulled them with him.

They all stood on the stage with their arms wrapped around each other and drinks in their hands, happy expressions etched onto their drunk faces. The singing was out of tune and out of time but nobody cared and the others in the bar seemed to enjoy the mayhem too.