1.6

"They should have watched your tapes by now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"They should have watched your tapes by now." The man told Margo with a sinister smile as he walked back towards her in the grungy room. "We can get to the fun stuff now."

She shook her head avidly. "Wait!"

Margo thought that if she could distract her captor or put any of his plans off maybe Spencer and the team would be able to find her, although she didn't have much hope. Plus, she wanted answers.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Before you kill me I need to know what happened to my family." She commanded firmly.

"I'll tell you because I like you." He stated with a smirk and his arms crossed over his chest.

"If you like me why do you want to hurt me?"

"You look like my wife." His tone turned more serious as he knelt down in front of her.

"Why did you hurt my family?" She tried to lean forwards but was snagged beckwards by the ropes that bound her.

"Because of you."

She flinched; his words that implicated her hitting her in the face like a ton of bricks.

"Why?" Her voice cracked.

"Have you not been listening to me?" He asked in a taunting manner that showed how psychotic he was.

"I look like your wife." She repeated.

"You look like her so I watched you and your family. Then I killed them all and I'm going to do the same to you." He grinned. "Because you deserve it."

"I deserve it?"

"Everybody deserves it." His voice turned cold and cruel -- the evil nature of a killer radiated off him. "And I can't wait to give you what you deserve."

"Please, no." She knew that she was trapped as his greasy face came close to hers and the fear in her blood was almost fatal.

"I have to set something up before we begin."

"Set up?"

"Your little boyfriend and his friends are going to see everything." He smirked.

Margo had seen it in movies and shows where killers set up cameras to record everything and show it to people to satisfy their sadistic pleasures. He was a monster. Margo had never hated anybody in her life until him.

Setting up the live feed only took a few minutes and from the angle of the camera Margo knew that the angle would show all of her torture clearly. He linked the camera to a crazy website so that other sadists would be able to see his actions and it made the vulnerable girl feel ill.

"We're ready to go."

"Please don't." She pleaded.

He put his hand on her thigh and let it travel up her leg and to her stomach. Margo shivered at his touch and her eyes were already beginning to water immensely. He stopped at the hem of her thin shirt and tore it apart, stopping the rip just as it reached the underneath of her breast. Margo's whole stomach was on show to him including the wound that he had previously inflicted.

"I love that I've scarred you for the rest of your life." He grinned. "Not that you have long left."

The blonde womans eyes widened but she didn't say anything as he ran his hand over her wound because she wanted to keep her pain hidden. He poked it harshly before taking a blade out of his pocket. She inhaled deeply at the sight of it, her breathing got much heavier as he moved it around in his hands before plunging it into the wound that he had already caused. Crying out loudly was inevitable, wiggling around in the seat because my limbs were tied up and she couldn't control the pain. He smiled as he did it. It was sick. He hadn't put the blade all the way in so he was able to grab the end, take it out and push it back in again. He did that before twisting it around.

"Please stop!" She sobbed.

"What do you want me to do instead?" He asked clearly not wanting my suggestions.

"Nothing."

"Not an option." He chuckled as he brought out another blade and moved it slowly over the wound which was bleeding profusely and scraping it around the area just to make it hurt more. She moaned in pain each time.

"Stop!" She screamed flinching around in the seat and moving so much that the chair toppled. Anger flashed in his eyes and grabbing the leg of the chair he threw it upways so that the chair fell harshly and her head banged on the stone floor. Blood ran onto the ground.

"Sit still." He ordered in an eery voice. He kicked her hard in the stomach with his strong boots. The rage seemed to build up inside of him and he began to beat her brutally, hating the way she tried to fight against him.

"I'll stop." She promised.

"Oh I know." He chortled lifting the chair up. "Because we're going to do something even better." Margo's eyes widened as she saw his actions and could tell what he was going to happen and it seemed worse than the blade or the kicking as his hands moved to unbuckle his belt.