Chapter 27

I drove to my moms house, trying to keep myself from hyperventilating. My eyes were starting to build up from the tears. i blinked them away as i pulled up. I ran up to the front door and fumbled with the keys while i was tring to unlock the door. The keys slipped out of my hands and dropped to the floor. I sobbed and leaned my head against the door. I banged on the door "mom!" i called and sobbed. "mom! please!" "Sammy? Sammy?! whats the matter?!" I turned around to see my mom holding two brown paper bags filled with groceries. I ran and hugged her making her drop the groceries. "Sammy whats the matter dear?" She asked and rubbed my back. 

We walked inside "Show me the note" my mom demanded as i explained what happend "Here" i gave it to her. she opened it and saw the tapped photo of her with a red 'X' through it. "sammy dont worry nothing is going to happen to me" my mom assured. "maybe not yet. but what if he is going to come after you again?!" i asked frantically. "Well.." my mom mumbled. "Well nothing! we have to do something. soon!" I protested. I took out my phone and dial zayns number  "hey get the boys over at my moms house now" I said and hung up. "Sammy. just be careful" my mom cooed. i nodded "i will, trust me. But i need you to call me if anything happens. even the slightest thing. just call me" I told her. she hesitantly agreed 

A few minutes pass when the door bell rights. I open the door to see the lads all standing there. "we came as fast as wae could" liam stated. I nodded and let them enter. we walked into the living room where th two notes were on the table. "what are these?" Niall asked picking them up and examining them. "anonomus letters i got today. they are freaking me out" I stated. I help up the smaller torn up note. "This one was under my windsheild when i went to go get my sketchbook before art." i explained "is that why you freaked out and ran inside?" harry asked i shook my head "no i freaked out and ran inside because i saw a man in a black hoodie and with a creepy smile walking up to me. He had his hands in his pockets.. and i was really scared." I told them. "Like the drawing from art class?" Zayn asked sitting on the couch. i nodded "What drawing?" louis asked. 

I looked through my bag for the crumpled up peice of paper. I found it and uncrumpled it. "This one" I held it up adn it pretty much matched my creepy description. "What about this note?" Liam held up the fold paper with the picture in it. "During art class when i had that freak panic attack, i was dreaming that this man cornered me in the bathroom and handed me the paper.. but them he freaked out and hissed at me with fangs that were dripping blood...and he had red eyes..almost like a vampire.." i shivered and closed my eyes. "Vampire? Sammy dont be silly." My mom spoke up. i smiled half heartedly. "oh the irony." I sighed. 

"But when i got in my car after making plans with you guys, i saw the note sticking out of my bag and i opened it and freaked out. i thought my mom was dead so i drove here as fast as i could to make sure she was safe. Thank go she was. but i dont know if shes going to be safe for long. so i made my mom promise she would call if anything happend! even the smallest thing" I exlpained. the guys nodded. "yeah dont be scared to call us either." Zayn told my mom. she nodded "Thank you boys" She smiled. "Lets go back to my apartment.. " I sighed and picked up my stuff. "Alright." everyone agreed and got up. "bye sweetie, bye boys" My mom waved and went into the kitchen. "Harry are you ok?" I asked. he seemed to be a bit jittery. "Yeah dont worry" he said a bit quickly. i looked at him wierd and we all got into the our cars. I lead the way home.