Chapter 18

I woke up due to the fact my bladder was about to explode. I tried to clime out of bed when I remember Harry is laying in my bed, with his arms wrapped around my waist. I turn so I'm facing him.

"Haaarrrryyyy" I whisper nudging him. No luck.

"Harry....wakey wakey" I nudge him harder. Still he doesn't even flinch.

"HARRY!" I shout, he wakes up started and falls off the edge of the bed, still holding on to me.

"What the hell was that for woman!" He props himself on his elbows. "I have to pee and you wouldn't wake up!" I say as I get up from on top of him. I quickly run into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I walk out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. "God what took you so long?" Harry asked in his morning voice, which I have to say is pretty sexy- wait no!

"Well I washed my face too." I turn around to face Harry and he is laying on my bed in only his tight, black Calvin Klein boxers. My eyes wander his body. First his chest, then his toned abs, all the way to his v-line, leading me to his covered man-hood.

"Hey babe, wipe that drool in the corner of you lip." Harry smirks at me. He caught me off guard, and me being the clumsy person I am I fell and scratched my arm on my vanity.

"Shit" my wide eyes go straight to Harry. His head snaps up and his eyes are swirling red. "Sammy.... Come here" he says calmly, yet I could hear the danger in his voice.

I look down at my arm, and the cut is just dripping enough blood to make a small stream down my arm. "Umm, I think I'm good here.." I say trying to avoid eye contact with Harry.

In a matter of seconds he's next to me on the floor. He roughly grabs my arm and starts licking away the blood.

I say there frozen for what seems like 10 minutes, but it has probably only been about 2. He takes his final lick before kissing my cut. Harry looks up at me, and I watch as his eyes turn back to there original color, I let out a sigh of relieve.

"Now let me patch you up!" He smiles at me as he gets up. "No, no,no,no,no! You just licked my arm! I'm cleaning this up by myself!" I get up and begin to walk to the bathroom.

But Harry takes my forearm and pulls me so I'm facing him. He places his large hands right under my butt and lifts me up. scared he might drop me, I wrap my legs around his torso.

"Aww babe did you forget I'm a vampire? Remember vampires like blood." He smirked. Looked back at him ready to smack that smirk into next Tuesday.

"Oh really that must have slipped my mind" I say sarcastically. "Common babe why do you have to be like that?" Harry asks as he sets me down on the bathroom counter and pulls out the first aid kit.

"I could ask you the same thing..." I mumble. "This might hurt a little" and with out enough time to comprehend what he was going to do, he places a cotton ball soaked in rubbing alcohol on my cut.

I bit my lip really hard and close my eyes in pain. "Sammy why is your lip bleeding?" Harry asks I open my eyes and with my free hand a bring it up to my bottom lip. I pull my hand back and sure enough it he blood on the finger tips.

Then I remembered what happened to my arm, Harry licking it. Oh shit.

"Wait Harry, don't you go-" I was cut off my Harry slamming his lips onto mine. Shocked by his actions I remain frozen. My eyes widen as I feel his tongue glide over the small cut on my lip.

After about a minute or so, Harry pulled back. "Yummy" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. Suddenly this small bathroom got very hot, if you know what I mean.

Harry bandaged my cut on my arm. I was still in my state of shock to make any noise. As for Harry he just stayed quiet for his own reasons.

Once he was done I jumped off the counter "thanks.." I mumble. "No thank you" he winks at me. I feel my face heat up. No way... This can't be happening... Harry fucking styles just made me blush. Gosh what has gotten into me?