Chapter 3

I got in the car with zayn. I was sitting in the passenger seat and zayn made his way into the drivers.

"So will anyone else be joining us" I asked "um yeah,just Niall." I nodded and the my door suddenly flew open. Reveling Niall.

He eyed me up and down then pouted. "What's wrong?" I asked "well I always get shot gun" he said dropping his head down.

"Oh don't worry. I bet I'm only going to sit here once" I replied

"Why?!" Zayn asked worried, and slightly sad. "Well it's because...." I looked down to hide my smile "I'm going to beat all you guys in team death match and you won't let me back in the car" I laughed.

He started the engine and began to laugh. "You keep telling yourself that" he wink. I hit him playfully on the knee.as for Niall he shut my door and got in the back. We got out of the school parking lot and we started driving.

It was really quiet and awkward. "Hey do you mind if we listen to some music?" I asked cheerfully. "Sure why not" zayn said. He swiftly hit a button then turned the volume knob, allowing the music to ventilate around the car. My favorite song was on Hall of Fame by the script.

My reaction was to brush out singing and dancing in my seat earning a laugh from zayn and Niall. I turned a bit to look at Niall and he had a strange expression on his face.

I kept watching him from the corner of my eye. Oh my gosh are his eyes red?! "Niall... Are you ok? .... Your eyes are red...." I said turning as much as I could in the car seat.

He quickly turned to face my worried/curious expression.

I watched for a brief moment his eyes were defiantly red. But they quickly turned to a brownish, dark hazel color. What the hell.

"It's just the light love, playing tricks on your eyes." He chuckled. I gave him a half smile and turned to the front again.

Hall of Fame was just finishing when it suddenly was replaced by static. "Don't worry. We are just entering a really wooded area. The signal isn't that good here." Zayn gave me a reassuring smile.

I pulled out my phone, and it had 0 bars of service. Yup he was right. I looked ahead and it was really shadowy and dark. We were surrounded by woods. But then. Saw a very large house at the top of the hill we were driving up.

It was really huge, like a mansion! And it was all old and creepy looking. Surrounding it was even more dense forest.

"Well we're here" Niall chirped cheerfully. He hopped out of the car and I joined him. My feet hitting the gravel road. We walked up and we stood in the porch for a few moments until we saw a black range rover pull up next to our car. Out came Liam, Louis, and Harry.

Harry walked past me giving me a smirk then he unlocked the door. We all stumbled in and took our shoes off. The boys quickly running to the living room? Leaving me alone in the huge house.

"You guys!!" I shouted nervously "where are you? Come on this isn't nice! I'm going to get lost and starve to death!!" I shouted waiting for a reply. No reply... Great.

I walked down the hall the boys ran down. I took a few more steps then the hall split into two ways, left or right. I thought about it for a moment before deciding to go right.

I was walking a little further when two arms roughly pulled me back and pushed me against a hard wall.

I winced in pain, closing my eyes tightly. I heard deep, chuckles. "Sorry babe didn't mean to hurt ya" I opened my eyes to reveal Harry. His tall, muscular figure towing over my petite one.

"Your suck a jerk!" I whined. Not only did he ditch me, but he made a effort to scare me and cause me pain!

"Eh, eh, eh.. I'd watch out who your calling names babe. Or else." He said leaning closer to me. I gave him a disgusted look

This wasn't the same Harry I met earlier at school... This Harry was more mysterious.... Dangerous. I kinda liked it.

"Or. else. what." I said moving closer with each word I said. We ended up staring at each others eyes, our noses touching. Harry's hands found his way to either side of my waist, in other words he was pretty much holding me captive.... In his hall way.