Chapter 20

Sammy's POV

"Oh umm Harry.... I think I'm starting to sober up..." I chuckled awkwardly and back up against the bed frame. Trying to get as much space I between us as possible.

"That's even better" he harshly whispered. Harry began to crawl onto the bed. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me under him.

Restraining my hands above my head and applying pressure to my legs. "Oh Sammy, why don't you even behave like a good girl?" He whispered in my ear. His hot breath making the little hairs on my neck stand.

"If you haven't noticed, my only friends are 5 crazy vampires..." I sassed. He chuckled at my response. I tried to wiggle out of my grip but I quickly froze when Harry nuzzled his head into the nape of my neck.

His curly-q's tickling my cheek. "Harry w-what are you d-doing?" I asked unable to recognize my own voice.

"Simple. If you haven't noticed I'm very hungry so I'm going to have a taste, but after ward I'll give you some of my blood. And you won't make a peep... Got it?" I froze stiff at his words. Was he serious?

First of all it hurts like hell when you get bit. So how does he expect me to "not make a peep". Ok common sammy.... think of something...!! Maybe I could sap myself out of this..... Well it's the only option I have right now.

"H-Harry please don't do this..." I began to fake cry as best I could. He lifted his head. His eyes began to lighten and he look at me straight in my watery eyes. Harry gave out easier then usual for some reason. I swear I thought he was going to put up more of a fight.

He let out a huff and laid down next to me. I let out a sigh of relieve internally, thankful my plan worked.... Who knows how far Harry would have gone.

"I-I'm sorry Harry..." I whispered to him. We were both laying down and facing each other. "Ok. Just don't do it again... I'm a vampire, seeing you cry shouldn't effect me...." He paused looking at me.

"But for some odd reason... It does." He finished. I starred at him unable to form a proper sentence. His bright green eyes twinkled. I could see myself starring in the reflection. We laid there for a few minutes in silence, just watching each other....

But not in the creepy way... More like in the cute way, like in movies when the boy and girl lay down on the roof of the house and watch the stars then turn to face each other.... Yeah like that

He began to shift around and that brought me out of my thoughts. He got on top of me cradling my waist with his knees. His large hands positioned on either side of my head. He slowly descended, inching closer to my face.

I observed his biceps grow larger as he came closer. Finally he stopped only about an inch away from my face. His lips positioned right above mine, he could easily steel another kiss.

I could feel his hot breath on me, Harry's eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips. I could feel the temperature of the room rise. I took the time to observe the beautiful male above me. His jaw was chiseled. His eyes were bright and reflective. His curls all tasseled. He was perfectly... Imperfect.

Harry began to move in for the kill. Our lips brushed against each other very quickly, as if he was testing my reaction. I stayed still. Harry then delicately pressed his lips onto mine. This wasn't like the "first" kiss we had in the bathroom.

This one was filled with sparks, our lips moving in sync. Just as our little kiss got a bit more heated, I heard a loud click sound.

"Damn it Lou! You forgot to turn down your sound!" Liam scolded. Harry pulled away and the both of us snapped our head towards the obnoxious lads.

Low and behold Louis has his iPhone out and all the boys were peering over his shoulder. Me and Harry looked at each other. Harry had a smirk on his face, I on the other hand could feel my face burning.

Harry climbed off of me and stood next to the bed facing the lads. I stood next to him. "Ok you boys have less then 5 seconds to delete that photo, or someone's iPhone is getting smashed..." I threaded..

The boys all starred at me while I crossed my arms on my chest and began to tap my foot. In a matter of seconds the boys dashed down the hallway screaming like maniacs. Me and Harry stood next to each other. I glanced up at him and smirked.

Let the games begin.