Chapter 7

I spent the rest of the day locked up in my room just thinking. But it was finaly morning and I couldn't go to school. So I faked being sick and my mother being a busy woman, didn't want to argue and let me stay home.

Zayn's POV

"Hey have you seen Sam?" I asked the boys as we waited in the parking lot for Sam to come to school.

"Nope" Louis replied.

"Where could she be? Harry did she tell you should would ditch school today?" I asked frantically. "Why would she tell me?!" Harry asked confused

"You drove her home yesterday." I said with a hint of sass in my voice. I heard him mumble a no.

"Heyyyy booiiiisss" we turned to see Chloe and her group of fake girls.

"I can't deal with this right now, just go away" I said shooing off Chloe.

She grabbed my arm and hugged it close to her chest. "What's wrong zaynie poo?" She asked looking up at me with puppy eyes and pouted lips. She looked gross, her make up was pretty much dripping off her face.

"Eww let go of me, Sam was right your fake tan does come off on other people" I snickered

"Speaking of that skank where is she?" Chloe said angrily.

"Ok, sam isn't the skank here, it's you and all your friends so just get away from me and my lads! We don't like you and no matter how skimpy you dress we never will!" I yelled at her pulling my arm out of her grip.

She ran away crying with her friends as the lads cheered me on. W bearded inside and to our first class.

I texted Sammy

From: zayn

To: Sammy Zulcic

Hey! Where are you?! I'm worried sick!!! Plz text me back!

--

I hit the send button I waited a few minutes and still no reply.

Dammit if Harry didn't bit her, and scare the shit out of her, maybe she would be here today. What if she hates us?! I can't think about that, Sammy wouldn't hate us right?

Its finally the last class of the day, and I've waited for a reply but nothing, I swear I think I sent her over 100 messages. I just want to make sure she's ok.

"Hey guys after school lets drive over to sam's house to check on her, ok?" I asked the guys. The nodded and we continued the boring class. Until the bell rung we all sprinted to the parking lot.

"Hey Harry you lead the way!" I shouted at Harry as he got in his car "ok what ever" he mumbled. I started my engine and followed Harry to a nice, fancy looking neighborhood, and we stopped in front of a yellow house. It must be Sam's. there were no cars in the drive way.

He knocked on the door. No answer. Niall and Liam continued to knock as me, Harry, and Louis walked around the house to the back door, lucky it was unlocked. I jogged through the house and opened the door for Liam and Niall. We all split up to look around the house, it was a huge house.

Harry's POV

We all split up to look around the house. I immediately walked up to Sammy's room. I opened the door slightly and my eyes widened.

"Guys you might want to check the out!!" I shout