Chapter 6

"Get in I'm driving you home" he said sternly

"No. Where is zayn, he's giving me a drive home." I was getting really annoyed. And so was Harry.

"I told him I was giving you a drive home and that's final! Get in the damn car before I put you in myself!" He shouted threw the window.

I was scared so I abrogated. I walked around the front of the car, aware Harry's eyes were on me. I opened the door and sat in the seat.

"Tell me the directions" he said looking at me, I nodded and kept my vision on the road ahead.

We were driving for a good 5 minutes when I realized where we were.

"Take a left here" I said bluntly. He did as I said. We entered my neighborhood

"Take another left and my house in the bright yellow one, with a brown roof.

In a matter of minuets the engine of the car stopped. I swiftly opened the door and got out. I was walking up the steps to the front porch when I heard another car door close.

I turned around and Harry was making his way up the steps behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. He smirked and pushed me against the front door. His hands on either side of my head.

I was scared again, I knew what he is capable of doing. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I want you... Nothing else" I froze at his words.

I quickly turned the door handle opening the door, I dropped on my bum while Harry just stayed their smirking down at me. His eyes wondered my body, I looked at him with disgust.

He stretched out his hand for my to take, but I got up on my own without his help. "Leave now" I growled trying to intimidate him.

"Kitty's got claws" he smirked "I like that" I quickly slammed the door in his face, locking it after. A took a few steps back and I heard a knock at the door. I knew it was him so I didn't even bother looking. I walked up into my room and stripped out of my cloths, replacing them with fresh new cloths.

I heard my phone vibrate so I quickly looked at the text. I couldn't recognize the number, but I opened it anyways.

From: ***-***-**** (a/n let's just pretend that's a phone number?)

Hey babe next time close the blinds, but I enjoyed the show

-Harry xxx

I looked out the window to the black car parked in my driveway. Leaning against the car with that god awful smirk plastered on his face, the asshole who bite me, Harry styles.