Chapter13

Harry's POV

Wtf just happened? What did Sam mean about her sister? Wait! Sam has a sister? Oh shit the guys are going to kill me.... But I should let Sammy cool down. I didn't mean to take it that far but Sam just makes me go crazy.. I've never felt this way about anyone.

My phone starts vibrating in my pocket.

"What" I answer harshly

"Dude are you done with dinner, we are pulling up into the drive way." Zayn's voice rang through the speakers.

"Ummm about that.... I might have to get back to you about that..." I mumbled

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked confused

"Well you see...." I started

"juust spit it out Harry!" Zayn yells through the phone.

"Iletmyemotionsgetthebestofmeandibitsamthenijumpedonherandsheranawaycrying....Something about her sister." I say really fast hoping he just shrugs it off.

"Say it again... But slower!" Zayn says as he walks into the kitchen. He looks at his phone hanging up then back at me.

"I let my emotions get the best of me and I bit Sam then I got angry with her and I jumped on her and threatened and she ran away crying, she said something about her sister..." I mumbled the last part. All of the boys looked at me shocked as I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck.

"What. Did. She. Say." Zayn growled through his teeth.

"She said. 'I bet the man who raped and killed my sister thought it was a joke too' then she ran away crying." I said as my head hung low.

"Harry.... Harry..... I don't know what to do any more... I didn't know Sammy for a long time but I still look at her as a sister. Did she say where she was going?" Zayn asked trying to calm himself down. I shook my head

"Well we have to go and find her, for all we know she could be hurt." Louis said. We all agreed and left Sammy's house.

"Call if you find her." And with that every one split up

Zayn's POV

I ran down to the cafe she goes to every morning. The lights were off and the doors were locked, she couldn't be in there. I ran to the park that was near by. Not there either.

Ok if I was Sammy where would I be...... I got it!

I ran down the street then I got to the intersection. I took a left and I front of me stood a not to shabby hotel. I ran my hand in my hair to tame my locks before stepping into the lobby.

I made my way to the receptionist.

"Hello how may I help you?" She spoke sweetly. "Yes um, I was wondering if a Sammy Zulcic checked in earlier?" I asked flashing her a smile.

I noticed her blush before looking down in her book. "Oh, yes she checked into room 124. 2floor and to the left." He smiled I thanked her and made my way to the elevator.

I reached the room. I knocked before Sammy answered through the door. "Who is it?" She asked sniffling.

I put on my best American accent. "Room service, you have a special delivery" I heard a few shuffling noises and a drowsy Sammy opened the door.

She glanced up then back down, but once her mind figured out who I was her head whipped up to me, she quickly shut the door, or at least tried to. I put my foot in between the door frame and door

"Can I come in?" I asked. Sammy looked down and stepped aside allowing me to enter. "We need to talk." I stated once I sat on her bed.

She walked over to the bed and sat next to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"There is nothing to talk about." She stated coldly. I swear on Louis' carrots, if Sammy hates me because of Harry I will kill him!

"Sammy do you hate me?" I asked after a few moments of silence pass by. She looks up to meet my gaze. "No, don't be silly I love all of you boys." She giggled.

"Even Harry?" I asked confused. "Well of course silly willy." She laughed and poked my check. I gave her a smile.

"Ok who are you and what have you done with Sammy?!" I yell jokingly.

Sammy bursts into laughter. "Ok you caught me..." She raises her hands in the air surrendering " just kidding. Well I thought about it and, Harry isn't that bad of a boy, he just needs to control himself. Alot...." I smiled at her words.

"Um Sammy promise not to get mad if I ask you a question?" I asked. "Yeah sure I'll answer anything" she gave me a cheeky smile.

"What happened to you sister?" I asked in a hushed tone, to keep her calm.

"Umm..." She looked down at her lap. "I've never told anyone this story.... But I'll tell you. I feel like I can trust you." She said. Those words warmed my heart.

"My sister was.... Walking home from collage one n-night." I saw a tear slip out of her eye. "A man k-kidnapped her, w-we didn't find h-her for about 2 w-weeks. But when we did....." She burst into tears. I held her close to my chest. Wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"S-she was dead. We f-found the man and he freely admitted to r-raping her and b-beating her to death,t- then he just left her b-body in a ditch next to an a-abandoned high way." My shirt was almost completely soaked but I didn't care. The things this girl had to go through. That's awful.

My blood began to boil as I remembered the remarks about not raping Sammy the night she first ran away.

"I'm so sorry-" I was cut off my Sammy yelling. "NO! Please don't say it. I don't want anyone being sorry for me. Please. I want to be strong. And to be strong I'm going to have to suffer." She ended whispering.

"Is it ok if I tell the boys, it will help them understand what's going on." I whispered she simply nodded.

I help her for a few minutes until I heard light snoring. I laid her down in the hotel bed before I whipped out my phone.