Chapter 21

Sammy's POV.

"Louis Tomlinson!!! Get your arse over here right this instant!" I yelled as I marched into the living room, Harry closely follows. The boys were all sitting on the couch.. Their hands empty.

"Yes mom?" Lou sasses "give. Me. The. Phone. Now!" I say in a threatening tone. He looks at me with big puppy eyes and speaks "I don't have it.." He grins

"If I was Lou... Who would I give the phone to?" I thought out loud making sure to stare at each and every boy. Niall seemed the most fidgety.

"Niall....." I hummed. He looked up at me with fear in his eyes. "Oh sweet...sweet Niall. How about you give me the phone...." I take a dramatic pause "and I will take you to Nandos, and you get get what ever you want. on me." I bribed.

As soon as I finished Niall jumped up threw the phone at me, which I almost didn't catch, and ran to go get my car keys.

"Thank you Niall" I laughed. "NIALL HOW COULD YOU GIVE HER THE PHONE?!? I was gonna send that to grandma as Harry's Christmas card!" Lou shouted.

"Hey. It's free Nandos, argument invalid." Niall spoke in his thick Irish ascent, as he jingled my keys.

I unlocked the phone and deleted the several copies of the picture. I then tossed the phone back to Lou.

"Ok. Now that's over with, how about I treat all of you to Nandos? None of us had breakfast or dinner, and I'm starving," I offered.

"Then it's set! We will take your car and Harry's car" Liam spoke. I nodded and went to the closet to get my jacket.

I slipped on my white supras and headed out. "Sammy catch" Niall shouted has I was in my driveway. He threw the keys over to me which I failed to catch. "Did I ever mention that I suck at catching?" We shared a chuckle.

We got in my car. I was driving, Niall in the passenger seat, and zayn in the back. Liam and Louis were with Harry in his car.

As I backed out of the drive way, zayn thought it would be a good idea to bring up what happened in the bedroom.

"So Sammy... You and Harry...." He spoke nonchalantly. "Wait wait wait... One second... That was a I'm drunk kiss me, kind of kiss...." I defended. I looked up in the rear view mirror to make sure Harry was following, but I caught zayn's surprised expression instead.

"Oh really... See the text from Harry, says different". He passed the phone to Niall, for him to read.

"Dude me and Sam kissed. And it wasn't a drunk kiss. She admitted she was sober and then we kissed." Niall read. I was shocked at the text Harry sent.

"When did he even send this?!" I asked shocked. "While we were on the couch." He chuckled.

"So do you have any excuse to get you out of this?" Niall asked. I thought for a second. "Well.... He said some stuff and we were both in a calm and vulnerable state...?" I said.

"What did he say?" Niall asked curiously

Zayn moved from his previous position and leaned in so his head pocked I between the drivers, and passengers seat.

"Well.. Don't tell Harry I told you this... But he said. 'I'm a vampire, seeing you cry shouldn't effect me... But for some odd reason... It does.'" I finished speaking and Niall's and zayn's eyes were wide.

"What?!?" I asked freaked out a bit. "Sammy... Harry's never sappy.... Like seriously... He must really like you then." When zayn finished I could feel my cheeks burning..

"Do you like Harry? Tell us the truth, we won't tell him or anyone else." Niall asked.

"Well... Yes... And no. Yes because he can be every sweet, nice, funny, cute, but no because, he can also be very rough and it scares me when he- or any of you guys mention drinking." I paused to gather my thoughts and I let out a sigh.

"What if you guys turn on my one day, what if you guys drink from me, and take everything... What if Harry does that. I just get really scared... Because no one can help me.." I nearly whispered, but just loudly enough for zayn and Niall to hear.

"Sammy.. We would never let any one hurt you, even Harry. To all of us you are like a little sister, well except Harry of course.... But we would never drink from you, even if you were the last human alive. We would rather drink animal blood then drink from you." Zayn spoke sincerely.

"Zayn's right, your my little sister, it would be weird to drink from you." Niall chuckled. "As for Harry, he can be scary sometimes, but only because he's very over protective of people he cares about, and there for he's a bit rough. But he really likes you, you can tell by the way he looks at you."

I felt my heart grow at his words, I don't know why I'm so happy to hear that Harry likes me. Oh gosh... Am I really falling for Harry styles.... The vampire...

-----------------

Sup guys.

Thanks for all the views!! And for the votes my story has! I'm gonna post one more chapter either later tonight, or tomorrow morning!!

Thank you all so much!!

Tell me how you guys like the story, I really like hearing your opinions and thoughts on what should happen next!

<3 <3

Well catch ya later, if you give me a good throw *wink wink*