Note.

So The First Chapter Of "Once Bitten, Twice Shy"  is out. So if you wanna read it go ahead and let me know if you like it or not.

---------

So I know I haven't updated this book in awhile, but I really want thank every single last person that either read, vote, or comment on this or Body Party. It really means a lot to me. I know I messed up on certain parts or I put a word that wasn't supposed to be there in or it wasn't spelled right or all the way, but you didn't judge me. You stood by my side and every single last one of character in these books. I know, I know. I fucked up the ending. I blame myself for that every time somebody vote for a chapter. I would have kept it going, but I just couldn't focus on how.

Anyways, I know I put books out then deleted them. I'm not going to lie, but I couldn't really focus on them books. I lost interest in them. I could sit here and tell you all the books I put out that didn't stay for long (Don't judge me cause I will lol), but that was being I lost all focus for it. I'm sticking to two books that I have one's already out, but the other isn't. It's "Ghetto" & "Complex: Fast Forwards". So, I really appreciate everybody. I do, I really do. An I will try to write something that will fill your best interest.

Love; Corrie or CookMe_ImDope_

Books That Didn't Make The Cut;

"Drug Life"

"Gangsta Paradise"

"No Respect"

"Being In Love With A Stranger"

"Once Bitten, Twice Shy"

If you liked any of these titles to these books just let me know and I'll will dedicate a new book with the title you pick just for you and I promise to make it better than the last one. :)

-CookMe_ImDope_