Jayden Got A Bitch?

So I seen what @Couturegirl1 commented and all I could say was Oh my... Your crazy. I can't handle your words no more Lol. I'm done. You just killed me.

--------

* Yn *

It's been a week since I got out the hospital and all I been seeing is Jayden playing with his sisters for a hour and going upstairs just to talk on the phone.

"Kendrick baby... Why is Jayden all of a sudden going upstairs just to talk on the phone?" Kendrick was in his Man Cave writing music.

"I don't know. Where the girls?"

"I just put them to sleep so... in there room." he put his pad and pen on the table and motion for me the come in and close the door.

"Why you all the way over there? Come here stop being scared." I walked towards him and stood in front of him. He pulled me into his lap so that I was straddling him. "Why you been playing me ma?" I chuckled, "Come on forreal though... why you playing with a nigga? Walking around here in panties with a crop top while I'm playing the game and shit. Look at you ma, you doing it right now."

I looked down and noticed that I had on some short shorts and a T-shirt. "Come on you can't be holding this against me. You know it's stressful having kids." he kissed my neck.

"Do you need some help getting rid of that stress?" I nodded my head real fast. Then he grabbed me by my shorts. I couldn't hold the smiled that formed on my face. I guess it's time to move on.

I will always miss you Rico.

Rico gave you one handsome son and Kendrick you gave two beautiful girls.

"What you smiling for?" he asked after he took my shirt off.

"I'm just thinking about our kids."

"You sick. Why you thinking about our kids while we about to make another one?" Good point... Wait what?

"No we about to fuck and because I gotta take my mind off yo ugly ass face." he slapped my ass.

"Good one now get that ass up finish stripping for me. I got some 50's in my pocket."

"Do you want me to used the pole to?" He looked at me and smirked.

"I forgot yo ass used to be a stripper. Hell yeah used that pole. Use it wisely too." I laughed and walked to the pole.

"Play my favorite song nigga."

•Diamond•

So I'm feeling some type of way because Kendrick is avoiding my calls and texts. Then when I come over there he goes to the back room with his game.

I guess I fucked up our friend relationship.

"Melody I don't know why he ignoring me though. I mean it was just a little kiss that's all." Me and Melody was out on a lunch date.

"Girl his sexy self needs to be single. Yn don't need to be fucking with him."

"Do you be seeing him in his basketball shorts?" I asked as I took a sip of my sweet tea.

"Hell yeah. His dick just be everywhere. I think he don't wear boxers."

"No he wears boxers. It's just when he get done having sex he takes a shower and just throw on some basketball shorts and go about his day."

She giggled. "When I seen that I got wet automatically and how do you know this hoe?"

"Your dirty and did you forget me and him used to be best friends."

"It must of slipped my mind... So who's paying?"

"You thottie. I got places to be and money to blow." I stood up from the table and threw a 10 at her. "That's for my food bish."

She laughed and paid the bill. "Fuck you thot." We walked to our cars and went on about our day.

*

"Look man I came in in the studio to be alone." He said.

"Did you forget that we have songs together?" I walked closer to him and he stood up.

"Shit fuck this studio I'll just go home and finish writing."

I grabbed him by the arm. "Ken-Ken don't be like that."

"Don't be like what? Alert? I'm not trying to fuck up what I have with your sister and you know that. I'm a loyal nigga but you oblivious ain't trying to see that. I got something good going on with your sister and you need to respect that and if you can't do that then... I'm not fucking with you." he took my hands off his arm and walked out the studio.

Why did I have to let my feelings get in the way...

-------