Do you like...

>Kyrie<

I hate niggas that's basically suffering from depression. Why? well for one... yo ass walking around here with that sad ass vibe.... like nigga... I'm nit trying to be depress like you. An for two... anybody can catch yo ass slipping for being depress.

Like I tell my thots..."It's a time and place for everything.". Anyways I bet your wondering what made me say that.... Well if you must know it was because of Dre. His lame ass still ain't doing his job. I mean like yeah I know yo bitch died but did you forget that she was trying to kill you and Marie. Wait I don't think he did know... shiddd oh well the bitch is gone so it don't matter.

I bet she probably watching over his ass. Knowing him he probably lying to them bum ass niggas in there talking bout "Fuck da Bitch."

"Yo Ky, you got a minute?" Mickey asked before I motioned for her to come in.

"What's on your mind?"

"I can't be in this shit no more. It's stressful and I'm fucking up my relationship with my girl."

"So what you trying to say? You want out or something?"

"Didn't I just say that?" I fucking hate her smart ass but sometimes it's sexy.

"Alright but look if you trying to get out this gang you gotta do somethangs so I won't go after yo ass."

"Like what?" I smirked.

"Get naked and bring that ass over here."

"Nah, I'm cool. I'll rather die then have sex with you."

I shrugged my shoulders. "You the one signing yo dead wish and better believe I'm a make that shit come true." she looked shocked. "Now get the fuck out. I'll see you when I see you." after I said that she ran out my office.

*

"Ky, when you coming back to see yo son?"

"Kaprisha bruh... That's not my son. You a thot remember... Stay in a thot's place." I said then headed to the door.

She rolled her eyes. "Since you being like that I'm a tell Tyga."

"What you gon' tell'em huh? That you fucking around on him and that's not even his kid. Or you fucking niggas in his house in his bed." she didn't say nothing. "Right don't be a stupid thot. Anyways I gotta go." I grabbed my shit and left.

she just another thot with some loose pussy. Damn I wonder is Mickey a virgin? damn I wonder is her shit tight.... Nah fuck that who her girl?

>Kendrick<

Damn I can't even rap in my own damn house because of Jayden. If I cuss then he thinks it's okay to cuss... or his ass would tried to snitch on me. I love him dearly but sometimes his ass gotta go.

"Jay tell momma that I'm going to the studio when she gets back." I yelled

"What? Tell momma you getting head in the studio. When she gets back?"

.... See the shit that I gotta go through. "Come here." he came out the kitchen laughing. "Quit playing tell her I'm at the studio. If she ask where I'm at." he nodded.

Then I walked out the house. That little boy gon' be the death of Yn.

*

I walked in the studio and sat down on the couch.

"Wassup Ken. Where you been?" one of my boys asked.

"Man I been with the Bm. She been emotional lately."

They laughed. "Bruh do she even know where you at?"

"I told Jayden to tell her when she got back home." they laughed again. See Jayden has gotten me in trouble for a lot if things. It was funny at first but now I'm just waiting for her to snap. "Shut up. Are y'all ready or not?"

"Yeah let's go."

>Diamond<

"What the fuck you doing? and Why the fuck you standing by the door like that?" Tyga asked as he pushed his way through my door. This same shit been happen since last week. I'll stand by the door and he'll asked questions that I won't answer. Then he'll go upstairs and lay down in my bed while I sleep in the guest room.

"I'm getting tried of this stupid shut you doing. You on strike or something?" I shrugged. "Man whatever I ain't time for this. I was being nice by coming over here so you could get yo quick fuck but oblivious yo ass wanna stand by the door and look stupid." He got up and walked right passed me out the door.

*

I was feeling good when I woke up this morning. I rolled over in the bed and I felt a body in the bed with me. I opened my eyes then blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't tripping.

"Kendrick?"

"What the fuck you doing I'm the bed with my BabyDaddy?" I heard Yn but I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing... was this true or is this a dream?

-------------