I Don't Care

•Melody•

Me and Mickey talked. It didn't go so well in the beginning but whatever. The past is the past and I'm not trying to go back there unless my life depended on it.

"So you coming back home baby?" I asked Mickey as she walked me back to my car.

"Yeah I'll be there tonight. I got some things to take care of then I get back at you."

"Okay." I got in the car and she gave me a kiss and waited until I pulled off to go back in the house.

When I got home I called Yn to see if can come through.

"Hey Bm you at home?" I asked when she answer the phone.

"Yeah. Hold on... Kendrick asked Jayden what time he coming back?"

"Kendrick over there?"

"I didn't tell you. Me and Jayden moved in with Kendrick."

"Oh well text me the address."

"Okay" then I hung up. I'm shocked she left that beautiful home to live with Kendrick. He so damn sexy. Why the fuck he with her and not me?

*

When I got there Kendrick answer the door with no shirt on. "Zamnnnnnnn daddy look at that body. You just make me wanna jump on that ass." That's what I thought but I just smiled and walked in.

"Babe Mel here." he yelled. "Say my name like that again... I'm a regret coming over here." I mumble, "What you say?" I shook my head. "Oh nothing."

Just then Yn walked downstairs. "LALA" I yelled then ran to her. She look.... pregnant?

"Damn Melody shut that shit up. I'm not trying to hear yo high pitch voice ass yell. Yo shit echoing through the whole house."

"Nah, That's just yo big ass." Kendrick added. I chuckled when he said that.

"Shut up." she walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "Let me play the game with you baby."

"Fuck outta here with that bullshit. I just had to buy a new tv because of yo ass." I sat down and watched them.... well him.

"How did you break the tv?"

"Kendrick cheated so I throw the controller at the tv."

"Stop lying. She was mad because I beat that ass in 2K14 and she throw the controller at the tv then pushed the tv off the stand and it went black."

"That's what I said." she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever."

•Diamond•

"Really Chris?" I asked as we pulled up, "What?" he asked then cut the car off, "You being funny. You know I used to strip at the strip club. So why are we here?" We got out the car and walked to the door.

"Because it's amateur night."

We walked in and I seen Yn by some girls.

"Bm why you in here?" I asked then she turned around.

"Who the fuck is you?"

"Oh I'm sorry. You just look like my sister from behind." I walked away sat at the bar.

*

"Y'all know what tonight is?" the Dj asked

"Amateur Night!" everybody yelled.

"Yeah and the rules to Amateur Night is that ladies and only ladies can get a chance to work that pole and the money you make up there you can keep it."

"Aye, Diamond why don't you go up there and make some money." I punched Chris. "Nah I'm cool."

"Well I told the Dj yo name anyways." I couldn't response fast enough because the Dj called my name.

--------