Why are you so stupid bro?

@couturegirl1

Lmfaooooo girl it seems like black people never have two things that match. But I feel you right there though.

_______

*Diamond*

I been on some fuck the world shit lately and I honestly don't give two shits either. I mean why should I? Ain't nobody giving a shit about me. Today it was raining and I needed my hair done. I'm black so what the fuck I look like going outside while its raining to get my hair done then set back outside to get it fucked up all over. Anyways I called to cancel my appointment and right when I got done somebody was knocking at the front door. Which was weird because nobody has been over since I've been with August. 

"Who is it?" i yelled but they just banged on the door. It seemed like they needed help so I ran to open the door and come to find out it was August. I didn't even say nothing i just moved out the doorway to let him in. 

We stood there looking at each other. I just wanted to know why he was here but he was probably thinking otherwise. Maybe he was here for his shit that was still in my closet. He walked towards me and kissed me on the lips. I already know where this was heading so I didn't even stop him. I needed it and I know he needed it too. I guess them hoes can't do it like me.

*

It's been 2 hours since August left and I still can't shake these feelings I have for him. Nobody and I mean nobody can fuck me as good as him then leave without me catching feelings. I mean yeah its been other niggas that fucked me way better then August but they never had me begging for more. Not even Tyga had this much of an effected over me as August. He knows what he's doing to me and my body I hope that all of what he's doing will make him come back.

"Melody you straight?" this girl been looking lost every since Yn told us to beat it basically. I been losing my mind over August and Melody on the other hand.... well she just look like she's on drugs or something, I went to go get her some water and when I came back in the living room she had a bag full of pills in it. "MELODY! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT POPPING MOLLIES, THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME I CAUGHT YO ASS DOING IT EITHER." I swear I feel like I'm losing everyone of my family members one by one. Marie about to die over cancer and Melody not to from from an overdose on drugs by the way she pop them.

"Listen, I can do what the fuck I want. I'm grown I know how to take care of myself. All y'all bitches disgust me walking 'round here kike y'all own the damn place especially Yn stuck up ass. You don't even know who it feels to be the one who got picked on at school because I was a little lame that followed Yn around. They called me a fucking follower. They even said I can't depend on myself, but now look... I've made  it. With a beautiful home with a drug lord daddy and a dick rider mama. My whole high school year sucked. I had random dudes asking me do I suck dick or do I wanna do a little something for a piece of change... and do you wanna know what I said?" I couldn't talk, I was so lost for words all I could do was nodded my head. "I said show me the money first. I only slept with random guys to show everyone that I was not a follower, I'm me and this is what I loved to do. So look I don't need your stupid help for shit. I just need to find Mickey so I can buy some more pills." After she said that she put her hand in the baggie and grab a hand full, put it in her mouth and used the water to swallow it. She got up and grabbed her things and walke out the house. Poor Melody.

*Kendrick*

I finally got Yn all to myself just for this one night before she leaves to go be with Marie. I honestly with all do respects feel sorry for Yn and what she's going through. So tonight i didn't want her to stress. See I had her whole day planned out earlier when she left and now I'm just waiting for he thick ass to come back him so I can put it on her. I bet y'all wanna know what I have planned for Yn tonight... I ain't got shit planned, she spent her whole day out wile I relaxed so why I gotta put all this nonsense on my brain just to make her happy just so I can get some pussy? nope that's not me.

"Baby I'm home" oh shit. Okay about what I was saying earlier, I was just playing. You know I gotta do something special for my baby... She gotta meet me in my man cave first.

"I'm in the cave. Come here I want to show you something." I could hear her heels hitting the ground with every step she took. "Damn this gon be a long night." once she got to the door she stood there and looked at me.

"Why the hell you call me back here?" I chuckled, "Ken I"m not playing with you." she looked mad and that's what I wanted. "I needed advise on what color I should paint this room. I need it to fit my personality." Which was turn because It didn't look like a strip club anymore and strippers stop coming in because Yn scared them all away. I needed to get back on top of this shit and fast. "You'll figure it out so is that it?" I thought about it then nodded my head. "Alright then if you need me i'll be in the bed or something." I nodded then she walked away. I stood up and followed her to the room. Just so I can her face expression.