I Got An Confession

•Diamond•

I went to Yn's house to see them and I only seen Kendrick's car in the driveway. "Great..." I thought to myself before I got out the car.

I didn't even have to knock on the door because his sexy ass was opening the door. "Diamond come help me." he pulled me in the house by my shirt and closed the door.

"Help you with what? and what did I tell you about that. You be showing my goodies and shit." I fixed my shirt and sat down on the couch.

"Shut up. Anyways I don't know if Yn told y'all this but she's pregnant and she's in the hospital right now waiting to give birth any minute now."

"Aw she pregnant again. That hoe needs to get her tubes cut,  vagina zipped, and keep her legs close." I mumbled.

"What did you say? I swear you and Melody need to speak up when I walk away."

I giggled, "Sorry. I said what is she having?"

"Twins but we're keeping the genders a surprise."

Fat ass whale. This is supposed to be me right now...not her. I met him first not her. I clicked with first not her. She was with Rico... why did she have to take what's mines? If Kendrick go through with this marriage shit than I'm a do everything in my power to break that shit up.

"You straight?" he asked as he said down on the table in front of me. I looked into his eyes and said fuck it. These feelings I have for him is much stronger then I thought they were.

Fuck Yolanda. It's all about me and Kendrick right now....

•Kendrick•

She looked me in the eyes with pure lust. "Shit" I thought. Before I could get up she kissed me. I pulled away real quick I didn't even kiss back.

"I'm sorry but you gotta go." I said then walked to the door. She stood up from the couch and walked towards me answer stood.

"I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment." she walked out the door and I hurried up and closed it.

Fuck that I'm not telling Yn... yet.

*

Later that night Yn gave birth to two beautiful baby girls. She named one Carmella Ramirez and I named the other one Ja'Landa Jhene. See they both look just like me but they got Yn's ears, hair, and lips. But they got my skin tone, nose, and eyes.

I smiled down at my creations and then Yn. "I did good for my first." I smiled at them. Jayden walked in the room and behind him was Melody, Marie, and last Diamond. I wasn't ready to see Diamond's ass again. But shit this is her sister and nieces.

Jayden went in the bathroom to wash his hands. When he came out he walked to me, "Let me hold Ja'landa." I looked down and gave him Ja'landa. I can feel the tension in here so I woke up Yn.

"Babe, yo sisters and cousin here." I looked up at them and seen that Diamond and Melody winked at me. "Yolanda get up." she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey big heads."

Damn this is about to be a long ass night.

•Jayden•

I sat there and held my baby sister in my hands. She was so tiny and beautiful. Kendrick named her after me and my mom basically. I think it was because he couldn't think of anything else.

But let me get on this room though. I felt the tension that was coming from them... but I'm just trying to find out who?

"Yo dad, let me holla at you fo' a minute." We passed the babies to the next and walked out the room. "I'm hungry." I spoke as we walked out the room. "Well I got my keys. Let's go."

We pulled up to a Steak 'N Shake. Before we got out I stopped him. "Wassup with that tension in momma's room?" he sighed.

"Jayden when I tell you this... You gotta keep this between us. Alright?" I nodded.

*

"So you telling me that Auntie Diamond kissed you and Cousin Mel got a crush on you?" I asked then drunk some of my milkshake.

"Yeah boy. That's what happens when you get famous... I guess." When he said that some girls about me age came to our table and asked door his autograph. "Look why don't y'all come back in 10... Me and my son talking right now." They all left except one.

"Excuse me?" she said in a shy voice. The way she was dressed didn't say she was shy at all. "Wassup ma?" Ken said trying to sound young again.

I chuckled. "My name is Miley and I just wanted to say your cute." She looked at me and smiled. "Who?  Me?" I asked surprise. It's like when I'm out in public with Kendrick everybody is over him. Shit this the first.

"Yeah you silly. You should call me." She took a pen from her friends and wrote her number on my hand the. walked away.

"You better hit that shit." Ken said after she left. I looked at her ass when she was walking away. We got up, paid the bill and walled back to the car. "I'm not gon' hit it I'm a beat that shit 'till she can't walk." He slapped me I'm the back of the head.

"I'm not yo friend nigga. So don't talk like that in front of me." he said then got I'm the car.

"But you started it."

"I know what I did. You wasn't supposed to agree with me either." I laughed.

"Your backwards sometimes."

"That's good."

We pulled out the parking lot and headed back to the hospital.

------