Girls Like You

'*Jasmine*

Tyra got so drunk last night that she passed out. I had to take her back to my house because she couldn't remember where she lived. All last night I couldn't get that girl outta my mind. I kept asking myself questions about her like, Did she ever find her sister? or did they kill her? and some other stuff. See back in the day I never really gave a fuck about any bish or nigga and to be honest I think I've changed.

I woke up and when downstairs to make me something to eat but it seems Tyra already beat me to it. "Oh, hey Jas. I thought I'll make breakfast since I was a mess last night and you brought me here." She got two plates and sat it on the table. "You fine." I sat at the table and watched her put my food on the plate and sit it in front of me. "Juice?" she asked as she sat her plate down. "Yes please." she laughed and walked to refrigerator. All that was on my mind was BabyDoll.

*

"I need to head to work. Do you want me to drop you off at home?" I asked Tyra as I walked out the bathroom. "Um, Yeah please. I need to take a shower and get dressed to start my day." She said then giggled. I nodded my head and grabbed my clothes to get dressed.

When I came out the bathroom 15 minutes later Tyra was out my room. When I walked downstairs she had her stuff on and was waiting for me. I guess she heard me because she turned around and smiled at me, "You ready?"

"Yeah, let me go get my shoes, phone and keys."

"Okay" I walked back upstairs and grabbed my shit and walked back downstairs. Fuck that I'll put my shoes on in her face. I don't trust this thot like that. Ever since I came back this bish been acting weird.

When I came back downstairs she was gone again. See I told you I don't trust this bish like that. I hurried up and put my shoes on and went looking for her. I walked around this whole house and she was nowhere to be found so I called her.

"Hello?"

"Where you at my nigga?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that my friend came and picked me up, since you got to go to work." When she said that I wanted to punch her for having me look for her ghetto ass in this house. She lucky she already gone.

"Oh, okay. but you could of said something but whatever. Bye nigga." As soon as I said that I hung up. I don't have time for this sneaky bish like that. I just need parts of whatever them niggas doing.

*Kendrick*

"Fuck, Don't stop. Right there." She moan as I continue to hit her from the back. "Shit I'm about to cum." She moan again. When she said that I hurried up and pulled out, turned her around and nutted on her face. Fuck her orgasm right now. When I got done it finally clicked in my head that I'm cheating on Mya. I looked down at the girl cleaning her face off.

I don''t even remember bring her to a fucking hotel. All I remember was walking into the strip club pulling my money out in V.I.P. and telling the manager that I need 20 bad bitches in here with me. After that everything else was a blur. 

"Aye, What's yo name?" I asked as I put back on my clothes. "Baby-Doll." When she said that I looked back at her. Then I noticed that she looked about my age. "You was a virgin?" I asked her and she nodded her head and turned away.

"Look I had fun but you can't let nobody find out that I slept with one of my customers or I'll get fired." 

"I gotchu." She smiled and walked out the door.

--------------------

"Dude what the hell is you looking at?" I heard Diamond yell over the music. Then I noticed that I was zoned out. I thought I recognized this place but I wasn't for sure this was it. This was the first place where I took Yn's virginity. "Shit nothing lets go find my baby momma damn." She looked 17 but I was 18 at the time. "I ain't gon lie though, for it being her first time she sure did suck a dick like a pro."

"Who?" Jayden asked. Then I just noticed that I said that out loud.

"Don't worry about it." 

I then noticed that Diamond already left us so we went looking around. Then I see one dude standing by the door by his self she went stood as far as we could so he could move or something. Then he got a called and he nodded his head and walked away from the door. We ran towards the door and opened it without getting caught. 

I looked around and seen some doors. I walked by one and heard a girl crying. I looked at Jayden and he pulled out his gun that was tucked in his waistband. I taught him that shit. But I cocked the gun and opened the door. When I did I seen Marie crying in the corner...naked?

"Shit Marie, I thought you was Yn. Come on get yo shit and let's go." She got up, put on her clothes and walked out the door first. "Where's Yn?" I asked and she pointed to a door. I walked to it and kicked it open and seen that it was a random nigga getting a private dance. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Maybe she ran out because she was in there before I forced in that room." She said then wiped her face.

When she said that I heard a door being opened so I pushed then in a room and closed the door. "Yo what the f---"

"Shut the fuck up before you get us shot or killed." when I said that she stopped talking. Jayden chuckled. 

I put my ear on the door and listened. "That bitch about to die. I don't give a fuck what Ky said. That bitch thought I was dead until he told me to go back in there. I don't even know where my brother is to take my place." He said

"Man, whatchu say when she said yo name?"

"I was like, Nah that nigga been died hoe." some dude laughed.

"Rico you need to go find Ky and tell him this." When ol' dude said Rico I looked back at Jayden and seen him shake his head. I backed away from the door and looked at Jayden. "Yo I ain't know. I swear I didn't. Yo momma seemed like she was in love with him." He put shook his head.

"I understand. Ol' dude wasn't ready to be a father but you stepped up and that's all I care about." He walked passed me, opened the door and walked out. "Give him time. That's something you can't let go that quick." Diamond said then followed him. I headed to the door and seen that some dude was walking my way.

"Aye, What you doing back here?" 

"I was looking for the stripper name Baby-Doll. I heard she was cooming back tonight and I just had to see what was new with her." I said and held my hands up. he nodded his head towards a door.

"Go in there and she'll come to you."

"Alright." I walked in the room he pointed to and not long came walking in was Yn. She didn't even look up she just walked to the pole. I sat down and she spoke, "Song?"

"Umm yeah let me see you dance to 'The Letter x Tyga' or is that to slow." when I said that she looked up and smriked.

"Nah, nothing to slow for you Kenny."